Chapter 72 - SUMMER! (P5) 1/2

- Miku Hatsune's Point Of View -

As Luka said,meet at the campfire place. Being half-sick,Dell had to accompany me.Well,I'm fine with that.

As we reached there,almost everyone frying marshmallows.And speaking of the devil,Neru was there.That  bitch.

" Oh,Miku. " She said innocently," Are you okay? Heard you were hurt! "

I glared at her for a quick second,but she just smiled evilly in return.

We sat down,and the only spot was next to Neru.Instead of Dell sitting next to her,I did.For the sake of Dell Y. Honne.

( Y means Yowane ok their mom's last name's Yowane )

We started talking about random stuff,blablabla.But one topic ruined the mood.

" What if a guy had period? " Len pondered,

" I'd be the happiest person in the world. " Rin scoffed," Whad'ya go on that topic anyway?! "

" Teto's on her period today! " Len exclaimed, which how he earned a smack from Teto.

" I wish you had period! " Teto screeched.

She looked up the stars," I wish Len had period. " Teto softly whispered.

" And I wish Teto had a d." Len whispered too.

" I always wanted a d! yey! " Teto cheered sarcastically.

" You want to,obviously. "

" Why the hell did we reach this topic?! " I cut them off.

" No idea. " They all said in chorus.

" Argh,let's stop this gross slash disgusting topic. " Luki offered,and picked up a bottle." Spin the bottle,anyone? "

" YES! " We all shouted in chorus.Which of course,startled him.

" Okay,Me first. " Luki said as he spun the bottle. Which luckily landed on,Galaco.

Luki smirked a bit,and Galaco was cursing by mouthing. " Okay Galaco,truth or dare? " He said,obviously putting on a sexy smile.

" Truth! You may give me a crazy dare,like being your girlfriend! " She hissed,trying not to blush.

But she made it better,despite Luki's smirk.

" Okay,Galaco. " He breathed in," Who do you like? Or shall I say.....Love? "

The group went on like a ooohhhhh.Mostly Luka,suporting her brother's act.

" Errr... " Galaco was thinking," Uhhh... "

.

.

.

.

.

" Miku! "

" HUH?! " I exclaimed,surprised by her answer which made Dell pull me close to him,as if I was food and he was greedy, and of course, made Neru glare at me.

  " She's mine. " He suddenly spat out

TO BE CONTINUED..