Chapter 91 - The Beggining of this War

- Hatsune Miku's Point Of View -

" Luka?! What?! What's the matter?! " Gakupo suddenly woke up and exclaimed. His voice was full of worry.

" G-Gakupo! " Luka stuttered," It's getting out! "

Gakupo looked surprised,and exclaimed " Someone call an ambulance! "

I didn't know what was up,but it hit me.

Luka was ready to deliver her baby.

--CUT THAT AWKWARD SCENE

- Galaco's Point Of View -

I woke up in a dark place. My hands were tied in the back,which hurt like hell. So I probably had a hard time there. My mouth was duct-taped,so I couldn't scream.

As time passed,I notice a dark figure coming through. Then I saw Leon in front of me,smirking.

He walked past me,and I was just there,glaring at him. He suddenly removed the duct tape,which made it easier to breath.

" Leon! Let go of me this instant! " I spat out at him.

" Haha! No! Why would I? " He cackled evilly.

" L-Luki would surely come! "

" Exactly,that's my plan. "

He brought out a gun.

" I want Miku back. " He said simply.

" But she doesn't love you anymore! " I exclaimed at him angrily.

" So? I will force her to love me,she needs to love me. I made a huge-ass mistake about letting her go. I want her back...so much...I want to show her that I love her more than anyone else in the world! "

" So you have to convince her to love me again. " He said with a straight face.

If looks could kill,I'd probably be dead by now.

" No! Never! She deserves someone BETTER than you! You cheated on her in the first place! It's YOUR fault! "

He aimed the gun at me,

" Any last words,Galaco? "

I bit my tongue. For sure,I didn't want Leon to have Miku,but I don't wanna die!

But then I suddenly remembered Luki's words to me.

If anything bad happens,scream.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUKI!!! HELP MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! " I screamed as loud as I can.

- Megurine Luki's Point Of View -

We were just walking to find Leon's hide out,and then I suddenly heard Galaco's scream.

" Galaco! " I cried out in horror.

I quickly ran,leaving Meiko and Kaito.

I ran and ran and ran as fast as I could.

Galaco...she shouldn't die! She...mustn't...die....

I...love her.

I ran so fast that I didn't know where I was,I then saw a broken house with only 1 light open. I quickly barged in and there I saw Leon aiming for Galaco.

I quickly hit him as hard as I can,and I could tell Galaco was already crying in fear. I quickly approached her and removed the rope that kept her hands tied,as I did,she quickly hugged me.

" L-Luki...about what I-I said before...I'm sorry! Y-You aren't numb after all... " She muffled in my chest. I blushed a bit and hugged her chest.

" You know...That hit me hard but...It's okay. " I kissed her forehead as I did that," Because I love you,Galaco. "

" L-Luki...I love you t-- "

BANG

- Galaco's Point Of View -

BANG

" ...Luki? " My voice trailed off after I heard such a sound.

I looked behind Luki,there I saw Leon with a black eye holding the gun out with his teeth clenching.

I noticed Luki's expression of being surprised,I retrieved my hand that was at his back ( since I was hugging him )

And then there I saw...blood.

I realized what happened...

" Luki! Luki! N-No! Don't die on me! LUKI! " I screamed,he closed his eyes as he chuckled.

" Galaco..it's going to be alright... " He whispered...

" But...don't leave me... "

As I was saying that,I felt him very heavy towards my body.

" Luki...no...don't...Luki...wake up...please! " I cried as I hugged him.

What I saw next was Leon's figure in front of us,

" You heartless MONSTER! Why did you do this?! " I hissed at him.

In return,he raised the gun and aimed it for me...and then...

BANG!

( A/N ) ---

I think that sucked -n- I had a lot of ideas,but I guess I'm not in the mood now.

Poor Galaco and Luki...they die together. I don't know if that's either sweet or sad,maybe both.

And Luka's scene...I'm so sorry ;3; That was too awkward to write,so I made it hella short!

Well,I'm actually tired. So,Oyasumi!

Vote,Comment,Fan!