Chapter 11 - Complicated once more

Author's NOTE

Hi Guys,Sorry I accidently clicked " remove " on the cover,and wattpad won't let me change it back D: so yeah,meh.But please don't mind dem Ugly cover but le story.ok den.

And since chapters back,were LAME LAME LAME,I'll make it more interesting now.Okay.Bah.Bah.Why are you reading this omg

Miku Hatsune's POV

We have another student today....fwooooooohhh Not again,

Luki and Galaco are getting more active nowdays,Mostly Galaco,I'm glad she's up from being shy.

Another student is coming.......Ahhhhh...Fwoooooohh...

" Okay,A new student ha come,He wa suppose to come yesterday but,He came late," Sensei told us,He? Means a boy,okay.

" Okay Guys..Meet,"

OH MY GOSH.I CAN'T BELIEVE WHO I SAW.O.M.G.JUST,OH MAY F*******G G**,

...Leon." ( If you don't know,Read the info omg )

Megurine Luka's POV

Leon? Isn't That Miku's EX?

Despite from Miku's expression,it sure was.

As you can see,Leon is Miku's Old Boyfriend,They were in a relationship before anyone of us did. Its the life before I still liked Gakupo,and Blablabla ( Lazy to type >_> ),Then one day,Miku caught Leon kissing/making out with someone else,Miku was so surprised,she ran away to us and tears were streaming down her face,she ran to us and never met Leon forever.She vowed to never fall inlove again,she didn't want to be hurt.We understood her.After years she finally moved on,we went to college.She met Dell...she asked,Will Her life change?

We Don't have the answer to that,

" Leon,you may sit to the chair behind Miku," The teacher explained..

I think things are gonna get Ugly..

5 : 00 PM COURT

" Hey Guys,have you seen Miku?" Rin asked,

" Ehh..No,She usually meets us here," Len replied,

Were' in the court now.We All usually meet here,Except Miku was not here.

" Gosh,its no fun without Miku," Oliver pouted,

" Yea,Let's find her," Rin said,

" MI-KU!!" we all shouted to search for her,

Dell just stood against by the wall,looking worried...

Miku Hatsune's POV

I'm here.Hiding.Just around near one of the classrooms..

Im still scared,Leon is here.I don't know what to do...

I..I can't remove that memory..The truth is,I have not moved on....

Flashback * WBLOLOBLOBLOBLOB ( Jk ) *

" Leon !! " I shouted as i was looking for Leon,I'm in his house now.He says he wants me to go to his House,or something,I just agreed.

I looked everywhere,the kitchen,the living room,the bathroom ( lol wat ),etc.

Except the bedroom...

I knocked to his bedroom,no one answered.

knock knock.

None again.

Knock Knock.

None again.

I just barged in immediatly,

" Leon..." I whispered as I opened the door,

I exclaimed as i opened the door.

I-inside the h-his r-room..Was Le-Leon sa-sama...Ma-making out..Wi-with..a-another girl..

I was speecheless.

I just ran as fast as I can as i went out the house.

I ran so fast that I didn't know where I was going,

I accidently bumped into someone....

It was Luka Chan..

" Ow ! He--,Mi-Miku san? Whats wrong? Why are you crying? " she asked,I did not know i was crying lately..

I was akward.I was heartbroken.I did not know what to say.

I just hugged her..

"Mi...Miku chan?" she looked confused..

" I-I..*sniff* am so sory Lu *sniff * Luka chan...Le *sniff* Leon cheated on * sniff * me..." I explained while hugging her...I kept on crying..That my tears were enough to wet her whole sweater...

" Shh..Shh...Its okay ..."

* end of flashback *WBLOBLLBLBOOLBLOBLOB * ( jk ) *

Even it was only an imagination..I kept crying...Was my life gonna get complicated again? Complicated,Once more?

No.I have not moved over him.I still love him.

I loved Him so Much.I was ready to give him anything,anything,I mean ANYTHING !!

I just sat there,crying.

I slowly stood up...

psst.

I heard a voice.I dont know.It must be my imagination..

psst.

I heard it again...

I didn't know who it was,then suddenly,a blonde man showed up...

It was him..

" Le-Leon san?" he went to see me again? What does he want?

" Oh...Its Miku chan..Long time no see deary," he said with a perverted smile...

I was still resting on the wall,He came closer to me.

" Wh-What do you want? " I asked him angrily and the same time missing him,he just placed his other hand on the other side of the wall,making me trapped...

" I want you everything.I want you back.." He whispered....Then his face was getting closer....untill

" DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!! "