Chapter 93 - Hard Battle Called ' Love '

- Hatsune Miku's Point Of View -

" What?! LEON?! " I immediately blurted without thinking.

" Yes. Leon,he told me that he was the one assigned to pick her up. "  The nurse responded.

Gakupo just stood there. Sweat pouring out of his head,and staring into deep space.

But Dell spoke up," Leon's a bad guy! We need to go,sorry! "

Dell and I took Gakupo's hand,which of course made him move but...he was heavy. Well,Gakupo's the tallest of us all! So probably he WAS heavy.

" Gakupo! You idiot! Your child's near dying,what the hell are you doing?! " I hissed at him,still pulling him.

For what seemed like forever,he finally snapped and ran as fast as he could. He went inside Luki's ward,I heard Luki survived. But Galaco...not sure.

We quickly barged in Luki's ward,not even bothering to knock. Luki was still sleeping,and Luka was watching him.

" Eh? Gakupo? Dell? Miku? What happened? " Luka asked,puzzled with our faces worried.

" Luka...Gakuko...she's... " I was saying but my voice was trailing off.

" Kidnapped! " Dell finished my sentence. Luka's eyes widen,

" KIDNAPPED? MY BABY'S KIDNAPPED? WHAT?! WHY?! HOW?! " She exclaimed loudly. It was loud that it made Luki wake up.

" Wh-Wha? Sis? Your...Baby's kidnapped? My Niece is kidnapped?! " Luki added as he woke up.

Luka stood up," We're going there.NOW. "

" Wait Sis! " Luki stopped her," I'm coming! "

" Luki,no. Your confined! You better stay here! " Luka commanded.

" Gakupo,please take care of my sister and my niece. They're all I have! " Luki pleaded Gakupo,even though Luki did a lot of bad things to him.

Gakupo just nodded in response,Luka waved her goodbye to her brother. We were running out of the hospital,but then we encountered Len and Rin.

" Guys? What's going on? " Rin asked,a bit puzzled.

" Luka's baby is kidnapped! We better go to Leon's hide out now! " I responded.

The twins looked at each other,then to us. " We're coming! "

Well,we couldn't deny it. If we did,I don't know what's going on.

We rode a taxi to the trip. Everyone was worried,so much.

Leon...I'm the one you want,right? Why must include them? Why must include a innocent child that didn't even do any wrong doings?

TimeSkip

We barged in Leon's hide out.

We expected to see Leon right away. But no,what we saw was a lampshade open that made a small circle of light in the middle.

" Leon! We know your in there! " Gakupo shouts into the darkness.

What came out next was Leon's full figure,a cry of a baby was heard.

" So..you've finally came? " Leon said with an evil smirk.

He was carrying Gakuko,she was crying.A lot.

" Leon! Let go of her,this instant! " Luka cried out,worried for her child.

" Let her go? " Leon chuckled," Perhaps that's not possible without getting what I want. "

I gritted my teeth,Luka,Gakupo,Rin,Len and Dell were in front. I was hiding in the back.

" Why are you a trying-hard person,Leon? Miku doesn't love you anymore! " Len hissed at him.

" I'll force her too,I need her so much! " Leon shot back.

" Well! YOU broke up with her in the first place,right? So It's YOUR fault! " Rin added.

Leon had an irritated look on his face. He brought out a gun and aimed it at Gakuko's head.

" Give her back,or I'll shoot the baby. " Leon warned dangerously.

All gasped,I was feeling guilty.

Everyone's...defending me...putting their lives before theirs...

" You know what? Let the innocent life go and take me instead! " Gakupo commanded as he took a step forward,defending his own child.

" What? Gakupo,no! I don't wanna loose you! " Luka whispered to him,but he didn't respond.

Rin at the back took a steps backward,luckily,Leon didn't notice. She went a bit far away and called the police.

Leon chuckled evilly,and aimed the gun at Gakupo.

" Miku,I know your there. " Leon laughed in an evil manner," Pretty dumb,are ya? Your friends are putting their lives before yours. Just come back. "

" Screw it guys, " I suddenly said,stepping forward." Leon wants me. Take me instead,Leon. "

Leon put the gun at his hips,and smirked. " Finally! You coming back,Miku baby? "

" That's not what I meant. " I added," Kill me. I'd rather die than love you again. You caused me pain,you cheated on me. It's your fault,I don't wanna love you anymore. It hurts,you don't even understand the pain,don't you? Kill me. I'd really rather die than love you. "

Leon's smirk quickly faded away,he then brought out the gun.

" You know,Miku? Your dumb.I really regret doing that thing to you. I was stupid,you know? But I guess your stupid now. I love you more than anything else in this world,I swear. But...I gave you the easy choice,but then you just want to put it on the hard way,don't you? "

He clicked the gun,and aimed it for me.

" Sayonara,Miku. "

I was indeed ready. Ready for a hard path of death. The battle of love officially ends here for real. He wants me,right? Then he'll get me.

I closed my eyes,prepared for the gun to shoot me.

I'm ready.

" NO! STOP! "

BANG!