Chapter 79 - SUMMER! (P11)

- Rin Kagamine's Point Of View -

" Rin? "

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! " I screamed as loud as I can,well,I was startled!

" Rin! It's me,Oliver! " ( IT ISNT LEON OMG )\\

I turned around,okay,it WAS Oliver.

" You startled me.. " I sighed

" You were looking for Len's phone,right? Here. " He said as he handed me Len's phone.

I groaned a bit," Where did you find it? "

" In the stack of bananas,a few blocks to the right. " He replied with a smile.

" Shouldn't have known.Well,I'm tired. " I said,facepalming,it was Len! How could I NOT know?!

" How about we sit for a while? "  He offered,pointing at the cliff's edge.

Well,it was damn scary,but I'm with Oliver anyway,He's a kind innocent boy.

" Sure. " I agreed with a smile.

We sat there and chatted about almost,well,everything. I told him different stories about Len when we were young and some  other funny moments. He also told me stories about his sister,Olivia. But she passed out due to cancer. He said he missed her very much,they looked almost alike too,with a bandage on her eye,of course.

" Sorry for your loss,Oliver. " I said as I pat his back,

" Hey! It's okay. I bet she's happy now,anyway. Right,Olivia? " He beamed a smile as he looked at a star.

" Well...what about your parents? " I asked.

" Eh......They passed away too. So basically,I'm living with my cousin Lui by now. " His smile turned into a frown,but the frown became rightside up in a second," So you're lucky to have your parents and Len,Rin! You should be happy. "

" Well,scratch that. " I said,looking down. " I lost my mom a long time ago.I wasn't even a good girl,I didn't even tell her ' I Love You ' not even once. "

I recalled the moment at the mall,when me and Len saw mom's soul. Good 'old mom.

" Oh...Sorry,Rin. " He apologized.

" No need for a sorry! I asked you too,so we're both even! " I smiled at him.

I didn't wanna waste anymore time with him. Oliver......he was special.Well,Len was too,but I feel something different for him.

It was only a small crush.......which turned into ' Love '.

After another minute of chatting,we heard rustling again.

" Uhhhhh...is there any theories about this place? It's creeping me out. " I said as I looked behind.Damn.Creepy.

" I'm not sure,lemme check.  " he said as he removed  the bandage," Remember this,Rin? "

I remembered.

( Flashback from  previous chapters ago o3o )

Oliver removed his bandage from his other eye,and revealed another eye. Aside from the yellow eye which was on his right,his left was green.

" This eye is a third eye,I had it eversince I was born.I can see spirits with it more than the naked eye. It was a curse,I don't know. But this is our secret,okay Rin? " ( ANOTHER REFERENCE )

" Okay.I won't tell anyone. "

- End of Flashback :D

" Of course I remember! " I exclaimed.

He scanned the whole place with his other eye,and he quickly put the bandage back on.

" It seems there was,Rin,let's go before anything else happens.I see other souls lurking around here. " He said as he reached his hand,I accepted it and slightly blushed.

" Okay. "

We ran out of the forest,as we did it my heart was pounding so fast,since I kept staring at our hands.

And I wasn't concentrating where we were though,and before I knew it,we were lost.

Oliver panted..." Well,I think we lost them.It would be best if we just walk. "

He looked at the moon,oh God he is so adorable. Our hands were still locked to each other's grip.

" Oliver..... " I breathed in,is okay if I just confess? " I wanna tell you something. "

" Yes,Rin? " He said curiously as he turned his gaze to mine.

" Oliver....I-I..I like you...I love you.....Eversince we met,I fell for you.Well,only a crush for starters,but it grew up to ' Love ',Oliver..I like you...so much...can you please accept it? "

He looked at me,wide eyes,slightly blushing.And beamed a small smile.

" Sorry,Rin.But no." He said.

My heart broke.It hurt,so bad. It hurt.....

" Because I'm the one who needs to tell you that. " He beamed.

He cupped my cheek and stared into my blue eyes,as I stare into his golden,yellow eye.

" Rin Kagamine,ever since we met,I fell for you.A crush,but grew into love. I didn't wanna tell you at start,but we grew closer,and I liked you.So much,I love you,Rin.Will you please accept my love and be my girlfriend? "

My heart was fixed by his words,my frown faded into a smile," Yes! "

And before I could say anything else,my lips were on his...It was so warm...it was so sweet.

" WHAT THE HELL!!??!?! " A voice cut off,Oliver and I quickly separate.

" Len! What the heck!? You ruined the moment! " I hissed at him.

" DID YOU TRY TO RAPE MY SISTER,OLIVER!?!?!  " Len shouted at him.

"No I didn't! Why would I? We're too young! " He shot back.

Then Teto suddenly came out of nowhere," Len's at his period.So he can't keep calm. "

" I AIN'T HAVIN' ANY PERIOD! " Len shot at Teto,

" Yes you are! I wished for it! " Teto stuck her tongue at him.

" Well,I bet you have a d now " Len teased back,

" I hope I do. " Teto chuckled at she rolled her eyes.

" Oliver,dude. " Len suddenly approached us and put his hand  on Oliver's shoulder," Take care of her,If you don't ,your dead. "

" What the heck,Len? What's with the sudden change of attitude slash mood? Oh yeah,you're bipolar.I'm sorry,or maybe you're just on your period. " I teased at him.

" I.DON'T.HAVE.PERIOD! " He whined.

" Quit being a baby,Len! " Teto slapped him.

We let those two quarrel like children,but then I just faced Oliver.

" Sorry about my brother. " I apologized,half-chuckling,

" It's fine. I know him alot,being his bestfriend and all. " He chuckled too.

" So...am I your girlfriend now? " I asked curiously.

" Forever and ever. " He gushed.

And then we sealed it all with another kiss.

(A / N )

I think I just lost my juices o3o Or I'm just lazy,Oh well. I'll be on a break on updating,I'm gonna update 'She's in Disguise' first.It's Vocaloid too,so PLEASE check it out if you can!

And oh,Hi to all OlRin fans out there! I think they're so adorable *u* But sadly,barely has fans D: Len got out of hand here too xD He is on his period

Len : NHO I AM NOTTT

Yes you are -w- So yeah,Vote! Comment! Fan ~ !

( And join our RP if you can <3 )