Chapter 97 - I have no idea what you should call this part

OKAY YEY

HI!

Idk why are you reading this

Okay! So,GUYS WHY DO YOU KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING NEXT?! Okay bye

- - - - - -

- Megurine Luki's Point Of View -

Kissed her. ( DAMN  U )

It was quite long,her lips were soft and warm...

As I pulled away,she looked puzzled. Which broke my heart.

" Well,that's all I wanted to say. Goodbye. " I said as I left the door.

Everyone has a happy ending in this book.

But...

Where's our happy ending?

- Galaco's Point of View -

As he kissed me...It felt so meaningful...He felt...familiar. But I don't know him! What the heck?! What am I feeling towards an unknown guy?

Augh! What am I thinking? I don't know ANYONE!

I sighed. I don't know what am I feeling,why does everything seem so familiar? I don't know nothing! All I could remember I'm a girl named Galaco and...

I...Can't remember.

My head suddenly ached for a quick second,I don't know! What is happening? Why do I feel like this??

Who am I?

- Megurine Luki's Point Of View - ( So sorry about the quick changing POVs )

School,Dismissal Time,School Park. 5:00 PM.

As I walked down to the park,there I saw Len,Teto,Rin,Oliver,Luka and Gakupo hanging out under a tree.

" HAHAHAHA! Oliver! Olungs! Oheart! " Len suddenly laughed at Oliver.

" Len! Cut it off! " Rin tried to stop her brother's teasing just to defend her boyfriend.

" It's fine,Rin. But your surname actually fits you,Kagamine. Since you're mine. " Oliver said with a cheeky grin on his face.

Rin blushed redder than a cherry and looked away from Oliver," Q-Quit trying to flirt! "

" Oh then I'm yours too? " Len added,Oliver then just shot a glare in reply.

" Hey Luki! " Gakupo suddenly called my attention," Hey! Join us. "

I sighed. I couldn't really say ' no '. I've been feeling too much pain pain all along.

I sat next to Luka in an Indian seat style,and she noticed me feeling down. She knows all the time when I feel sad,she's been with me for a long time.

" Hey Luki,why are you so sad? " Luka asked as she put a hand on my knee.

" Eh,it's just about...Galaco. " I shrugged as a frown on my face was painted.

" Huh? What about Galaco? " Teto asked as her left eye twitched.

I sighed as i took a deep breath," She has amnesia. "

" SHE HAS AMNESIA?! " Everyone suddenly exclaimed,making me jump slightly.

I scratched my head," Yea. Amnesia. "

" What? That's horrible! I swear I am going to flood Leon's cell with hate mail! " Rin stated as she crossed her arms.

" Yeah,and he even shot Dell which ruined Miku. " Len added.

I sighed," Yeah... "

I couldn't think or reply straightly. My mind was still on Galaco.

Speaking of Galaco,this was the place where she called me a ' Numb Idiot. "

I groaned again, " Well,I guess I deserve this. Galaco and I could've been closer,but she was mad at me for a long time! It's just...I directly deny girls in a mean manner..then she got so mad at me and called me a ' Numb Idiot. '. But I guess it's my fault,right? I am a numb idiot. But I'm not so numb now. "

I cupped my face as my elbows were on my lap. Goddamn,it hurts so much! She forgets about me! She can't even recall who am I! ARGH! Why did I love in the first place?

Guess I feel what the girls felt when I deny them,huh?

" Hey look! It's Galaco! " Len suddenly said as he pointed out,and there I saw Galaco wandering around in the park.

Oh great. Good timing.

" Luki! Go approach her! " Rin said as she pushed my back slightly.

" She doesn't even know me! " I shot at her,

" Well! That doesn't matter! Just GO for God's sake! " Luka joined in and forced me to stand up.

Gee,Sis. You're very helpful.

I couldn't do anything else. I just sighed for one last time and stood up and approached her.

As I did approach her,she was still gazing around the park.

" H-Hey Galaco... "  I called her and then she turned her attention to me.

" H-Hey...You're Luki,right? " She said as she faced me.

" Err,yeah...Uhh..I just wanted to tell you something... "

- Galaco's Point Of View -

This place...It seems so...familiar...

" Uhh...I just wanted to ask why'd you kiss me yesterday? " I asked first,ignoring his question.

" It's just-- "

" I mean! You seem familiar...But I don't know who are you completely... "

" Galaco,remember when you said I'm a ' numb idiot ' ? I actually understand that now,I was a numb idiot. I am an idiot in fact,but you know what,you taught me to not be numb...You actually made me sensitive. And now,I feel the pain those girls felt...I...I just wanted to...say...that...I love you,Galaco! " He stated,putting both of his hands on my shoulders as he stared into my dark brown eyes as I stare to his turquoise ones.

I blinked a few times.

" What are you... "

But before I could say anything,a memory popped in my head that cut me off.

" You numb idiot! " I suddenly cried as I ran.

But I then I looked back,then I saw his face.Hurt.

" You numb idiot!...I love you! " I silently muttered to myself,still staring at him.

" L-Luki? " I suddenly cried as I hugged him.

" I-I remember! Luki! I love you! I...Love you! " I sobbed more as I cried on his shoulder.

( A/N ) ---

Lol I didn't know how to end that one so YOLO

So yeah...*scratches head* Hey do you have Instagram? Follow me! @luka_luka_nightfever / LukaChanLovesGakupoKun*u*

I'll be posting updates there!

Okay,that's all! Bye! I love you all!

- Vote! - Comment! - Fan! -