Chapter 92 - Don't Even Fret

I feel like...no. I don't wanna write this chapter,I just don't x_x I don't wanna end this so badly Dx but...I gotta. Everything has an end T_T

This isn't the last chapter! God,it's almost! But..yeah. I'm gonna miss this story.So much. It's the reason why I loved Wattpad along with stories...Sigh. Well,I've been talking too much! Let's just GO ~

----------------

- Miku Hatsune's Point Of View -

We were waiting for the results of Luka's delivery,we were scared and worried.

We pray to God nothing bad will happen.

I was sitting next to Dell,head on his shoulder. I was very worried,very very very worried indeed.

After what almost seemed like forever,Gakupo came out of the room. We all stood up,

" So!? " I exclaimed all of a sudden,a frown was on his face.

" It's stillborn. " He said with a frown.

All gasped,and some were close to crying,but the smile was painted on Gakupo's face.

" I'm just kidding,it was a success."  He laughed.

Everyone cheered,Gakupo said it was a girl. A girl who had Gakupo's hair and Luka's eyes. They said they shall be picking her up the next 48 hours.

A lot were excited and happy.

We checked the baby on the place where you put the babies ( idk what you call that place ). She was indeed adorable!

We were so happy and excited,but we heard the ambulance. Kaito and Meiko came out,running.

" Kaito? Meiko? What happened? " I asked,then were panting.

They didn't respond.

But I guess we got an answer.

Nurses ran with two beds,one for Luki and one for Galaco.

Aside from being happy and excited,people became worried,too. Also Luka,she got worried. A LOT. She said she didn't want her brother to die! I mean,he was the only family member she's got. Well,not really.

The Doctor said that Galaco and Luki will be fine. Galaco was shot on the head,and Luki on the back. Luki's survival was high,but Galaco's was bad. She had 60% of living,the best help we could only do was pray to God.

Of course,we all did. Luka and Gakupo planned to give the baby to Gakupo's cousins,so they can take care of their studies. All of us lived in Len and Rin's house for a week as they said. We took daily visits for Luki and Galaco,Luka would stay there like,12 hours or so.

- Dell Honne's Point Of View -

Everyone was enjoying at Len and Rin's house. But Miku was slightly worried about Leon. I always caught her at the balcony,thinking about life.

" Hey. " I started,which made the teal haired jump slightly.

" Oh,hey Dell. " She responded,looking at the clothes.

" You know...you really gotta stop worrying about Leon. I mean,you have your friends,they'll protect you. "

You have me,and I'll always be by your side,no matter what. I wanted to say,but I was like nah.

Miku gave a weak smile as she turned at me," Thanks Dell. I know that I have you guys,but I guess I'll have to deal these things by my own. "

My eyebrows frowned,but that's what she said. Miku's a big girl...I should know that.

Plus,we're not in a relationship yet. But...I just want to.

Why is it so hard to say I love you to Miku?

Why?

TimeSkip

Days have passed,Luka asked us to get their baby. Gakupo came along with me and Miku.

We went to Luka's doctor and talked with him.

" Uhmmm...Excuse me,but can we get Gakuko Kamui? " ( that's the name of their baby lol ) Gakupo asked.

" Hmm? Gakuko Kamui...? Well,let's see. " The nurse went in the room and tried to find her there,and after 3 or 5 minutes she came out. " She's not there. "

The three of us gasped," Huh? We told you guys we'll pick her up today. "

It seems like the nurse has an idea that just popped into her head," Oh! She was picked up already,a while ago by a guy named...

Leon? I suppose,yeah. Leon. "

( A/N ) ----------

Surprises Surprises! Leon! You all mad at him? Well,I am! I really don't want to write the two next chapters...It seems like PAIN for me! Okay,whatever,I better not spoil!

Okay,whatever! I'm gonna miss you all :D And Miku,Dell,everyone!

Vote,Comment,Fan!