Chapter 89 - It has begun...

Yo guys! Sorry for the late update...err...I actually updated yesterday,right? Supposed to be long along with this chapter,but I was banned since of too much pressure here,I actually barfed and had a huge headache -_- So for those who commented on my wall,inbox or whatever,sorry for the late reply.

Nah whatever >.> Anyways,Neru's a friend afterall,right? And what's gonna happen next? Let's see...

-----

- Hatsune Miku's Point Of View -

Word got around fast about what happened to Neru. A lot of us forgave her,and her cousins Rin and Len were quite surprised she's in the part  of Leon's evil plans.

About that money we just won,we decided to split it in half,so we got about enough. We just had some extra ones,so we decided to give them as donation to the poor.

Meanwhile,a lot of us were worrying about who's-Leon's-next-victim. Dell and Len told them all to calm down,but most of the girls couldn't. I hope Kokone,IA and Yukari won't be a part of this,since we just met.

I swear to God to those polices...Why the hell can't they get Leon?

" Shouldn't we report it to the police? " I suggested as my left eye twitched a bit.

" I think...we shouldn't yet. When the time comes,let's do it. " Dell responded.

We reported it to the teachers,they said to describe Leon,and we did. But they said that Leon isn't enrolled anymore,and there's nothing we can do about it. The Teachers say they can't tell off someone who isn't in the Academy! But they said they'll try their best to protect us.

That made a small weight of depression lift on my shoulders. But still,Leon could be EVERYWHERE and he could tell ANYONE. So trusting everyone isn't a good idea.

We were in the middle of talking about the things we need to do when Leon attacks or whatever,and as we did,Neru came in.

Neru was normal as usual,her hair...clothes...but...

Her smile was missing.

It was replaced by a frown.

A huge one.

She was pale,too.

" N-Neru...What's wrong? " I said,stuttering her name.

" He's gone... " She said,barely above a whisper but I can hear her.

" H-He? Who? "

" He's gone,Miku! He's gone! Gone! All gone! Akaito's GONE! " She cried out,and her knees fell to the floor.

" AKAITO'S GONE!? " Me and Kaito exclaimed in unison,  ( despite the fact Akaito's the cousin of Kaito )

" He killed him! " She cried out once more,I bent my knees to hug her.

She obviously needed a shoulder to cry on.

We spent the next 30 minutes trying to cheer Neru up along with Kaito. I asked her about the doctors,the doctors said he couldn't live and he was officially gone.

We all agreed to visit his Funeral at Saturday.

" Okay! That's it! I've had enough! " Len suddenly exclaimed which made us all jump slightly.

" Enough? What do you mean ' enough ' ? " Rin asked her brother.

" Enough of having someone dead or hurt! We're gonna call the cops! " Len said,reaching out to the telephone. ( Well we had one for some reason I guess )

" LEN NO! " Rin hissed as she grabbed her brother's arm," We just gotta wait. Okay? Chill,Teto's safe anyway. "

" Not only Teto! All of you! Mostly you,Rin! I don't want you kidnapped or raped! "

" Dafu-- RAPED?! Hell naw I'll let Leon do that! "

" Excuse me...err...I need to go to the bathroom...? " Galaco asked,cutting off the two.

" Wha?? What if something bad happens? I'll come with you. " Luki said,trying to be protective of Galaco.

Awww!! They make a cute couple ~

Galaco rolled her eyes,well she couldn't deny it I guess," Fine! "

- Galaco's Point Of View -

On the way to the bathroom,Luki kept teasing me all the way. God,I swear he can be annoying and cold,but damn! He's so cute!

As we reached the bathroom," Stay here. Don't come in and perv up okay? You're gross. I'll tell your sis your a pervert if you did. " I warned him.

He just laughed," Me? Perv? Who am I? Kaito or Gakupo? Hell no! I just wanted to keep you safe! Now go,if anything happens,scream. "

I just rolled my eyes. Idiot.

But isn't he my idiot?

I enter the bathroom door,I think no one's around. Or atleast I thought so,there's one cubicle occupied. i washed my hands but the sound of the cubicle door startled me.

The girl dropped her handkerchief by accident,trying to be nice,I picked it up for her.

" You dropped this. " I said as I handed out the white cloth to her.

" Oh...Thanks. " She smiled.Sweetly.

Okay maybe too sweetly.

I squinted my eyes at her,this didn't seem right.

But then a huge sack was wrapped around me.

Leon?! He's kidnapping me?!

For some reason,there's a huge hole inside one of the cubicles.

I couldn't do anything but....

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LUKI!! HELP MEE!! "

- Megurine Luki's Point Of View -

I heard Galaco's scream,goddamnit! Why does it have to be the bathroom?!

I was thinking if I should either open the bathroom door or no,if I did,I would be a perv but I could save Galaco,but if I didn't,vice versa.

Augh! I Have my reasons,anyway! I opened the door,I checked every cubicle,then there was one with a huge hole.

I entered it,then there I saw Leon running away with a sack,he quickly hopped in the van and left.

Galaco...did I fail you?