Chapter 94 - Love is a Battlefield

( Thanks to HipstahRiffic for the title :3 )

IF YOU ALL GET MAD AT ME,I SHALL JUMP OVER THE RUFFFnah I'm kidding :P For sure you WILL get mad...I think? Ey! Kaito's alive :< Just...never mind xD

- - -- - - - - - -

- HatsuneMiku's Point Of View -

As I opened my eyes,I expected to see a black screen. Or a dream,or me being in heaven or hell. But no. What I saw was Leon in front of me,with a mad face...I thought I died...?

I looked down and saw...

"..Dell!? " I suddenly cried out as I saw his corpse before me,lying on the cold floor.

H-He...Protected me? Instead of I being shot,he defended me...?

" Everybody FREEZE! " Another voice suddenly came,it was the police. The police caught Leon and all that,Gakupo and Luka went on explaining EVERYTHING which was my job,but I don't care! I only cared about Dell!

It feels like...my heart broke...harder than Leon broke it.

Len took Gakuko along. And the nurses carried Dell to the ambulance ( well it came along for some reason ). I quickly hopped in on it,and held Dell's hand tightly.

Dell...Don't leave me...

TimeSkip

" It seems that he was shot on the heart. " The doctor explained it to us.

" Is he going to live,doc? " I asked worriedly.

" There's a 20% Chance,sadly. It's his way to choose if it's either he'll survive,or he'll just give up living. " He added.

I was really really worried. " Doc,please,do anything to make him live... " I pleaded.

The Doctor gave a quick nod and left.

Well,after that,everyone was allowed to go home. Except for Luka,Gakupo,Rin and Len. They didn't really feel like to go home.

Luka accompanied Luki and Galaco along with Gakupo. While Rin and Len told us they'll be buying dinner for us.

I accompanied Dell. I didn't...I didn't wanna leave him..Really didn't want to. I even chose to cut my studies until he wakes up.

Why do I feel this way? for him only...Why?

His life line was alright,but I was really worried.

Then a knock came at the door.

It was Len and Rin.

They gave me my dinner along with Dell's,I thanked them after that. And they chose to stay for a while.

" Miku.. " Len muttered silently. I was crying. I cry every time I see his face.

" It's gonna be alright,okay? " Rin added as she put her hand on my shoulder.

Why...Why does it hurt so much?

After a while of me,Len and Rin talking,they left and waved their goodbyes. I just stayed awake until...11:00 PM I guess...?

I recalled all of our memories  before. The stargazing,the arcade...everything. I couldn't forget it. Every.Single.Moment.

" M..Miku...? " I suddenly heard his voice mumble all of a sudden,

" D-Dell! You're awake?! A-Are you okay?! " I exclaimed as I stuttered some words,quite surprised that he's fine...or maybe not...

" I-I'm fine... " He replied in a weak tone," A-Are you okay...?... "

" I'm fine,Dell. Please don't worry about me and worry about yourself. Get some sleep,you need it. " I said...then I kissed him on the forehead.

Okay,that was unexpected.

After that,he smiled a bit and went back to sleep...

What is this feeling I feel in my chest?

TimeSkip

I woke up sitting in a char which was next to Dell's bed. I was holding his hand all night.

Guess I'm really worried,huh?

I ate breakfast for a while after that. I was sitting around,just watching Dell hoping for him to wake up. And then suddenly there was a knock on the door.

" Neru...? What brings you here...? " I asked,she was bringing a bouquet of flowers.

" Ah,I just wanted to check on Dell. Is he okay? " She replied as she placed the bouquet on the table that was there on the side.

" I hope so. " I responded,turning my gaze back to him.

Silence hung the room for a while,but Neru spoke,breaking it.

" You know,you shouldn't really worry for him. " 

" Huh? " I hummed in response,a bit puzzled.

" Dell's a strong guy,he never gives up that easily. For sure,he'll survive. " Neru said,trying to cheer my mood up.

That cheered me up a bit,but STILL. I am worried like hell," Yeah...I guess. I just...worry too much don't I? "

You love him,don't you? " Neru suddenly said.

" Wh-Wha? "

" You worry too much for him,you always want to be with him,it means you love him clearly. " Neru replied with a snap of her fingers.

" I...I can't love Dell.. " My eyebrows frowned,and my cheeks grew a little redder.

" See Miku? This is your problem. You deny when you love someone,which you really shouldn't. You love Dell,but you can't accept it,can you? You just...Love him! Face it,he loves you too,you two were meant to be. "  

I...Love Dell?

I love Dell.I love him!