Chapter 47 - Forgive and Forget (P2)

( A/N ) =====
Yo! I'm back.Sorry for the last chappy,its because…Oh you already know lmao

And another thing…MY PROJECT  DIVA BROKE ASDGHKLFG! so I won:t be distracted hehe =w=" But It doesen't really matter…I finished all the songs,anyway.

Okay! So,Ritsu got caught.…what's gonna happen!? :o

( ps they are both girls = w = )

====================================================

- Namine Ritsu's Point Of View -

" You work here!? And you're a boy?! " They both hissed in chorus.

Goddamnit! They've figured it out!

" Uhh..There's alot of Ritsu's in this planet! I don't know who you are,you may be talking about another ' Ritsu ' !? " I lied as I tried to smile.

 " No! You're totally the Ritsu we know! How dare you lie to us?! " One of them hissed..

Crap! Augh! Damnit,what happened to my luck?!

" Pardon me.. " I muttered as I quickly left those two,as I made my way to the bathroom.

I looked at the mirror...Goddamnit! What happened to all my luck!? They've figured out my secret....

Before I knew it..Tears ran down my cheeks...Goddamn...It...It hurts so much....I don't want it back! I don't want that past back! No! No! ....no....

" Ritsu? " A voice suddenly calls out as someone opens the door," Why are you crying? "

It was Ian.I couldn't bear to tell him though...It hurts.I just stood there,staring at him,as these tears just stream.

" You're exused for today.You may go home,thank you for helping though.We're very lucky to have you. " Ian said as he tried his best to smile....which I returned...sorta.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Monday

I woke up with a huge headache today...Augh...I don't want to go to school.I mumbled to myself.

I bet those girls already spreaded the rumor that I was a girl.....maybe not.

I groaned heavily,and got up and grabbed my uniform.

. . . ( God so many time skips ;w; )

I walked in the hallway...Everything was pretty normal.Except everyone completely IGNORED me.I'd actually rather be ignored than hated,anyway.

I walked in the classroom...there was no teacher yet though.Figures,it was only 7:00.Class starts at 7:30.

As I walked in,everyone was glaring at me.As in EVERYONE.

" Oh,here comes Miss Liar.We've been waiting for you, " One student said....uhhh....

I just walked to my seat like no one was there or this didn't happen....This isn't happening,right?

" Woah! You trying to ignore us!?! " I was supposed to sit,but some bastard pushed me.

I just looked at him,unamused.I had a straight face,but inside,I was tearing apart.

" I can't believe you lied to us! You're a liar! Fake! "

" You're such a trap! "

" Wow.I can't believe you,tricking us like that. "

" Liar! No one likes you, "

" We we're just blind from the start.Now,we've seen the REAL Ritsu! "

....Please...you don't understand....

" Fake! Fake ! Fake! " 

" Trickster! I don't even know why I liked you! "

" What's wrong with you!?! "

" No one really liked you from the start.Liar. "

Stop....stop.....please...

I broke down...I broke down...I can't take it anymore......I...don't understand....why....why do I have to suffer too much...?

Why do I need to suffer? Why me?! From billions of people on earth,me?! Me?! Am I cursed? Why do I look like a girl when I'm a boy?! Why won't anyone respect me for being me?! Why? Why....Why... "  I mumbled as I broke down...I guess I didn't mumble.I said that out loud.

Everyone was silent.No one spoke.Silence filled the room.

" Let's just leave her,guys. " A voice spoke.

" You mean ' him '. " Someone corrected.Everyone left.No one cared about me...not a single soul.....

It hurts...It hurts so bad...the pain...everything....everything since I was born....wait...why Was I even born?

- Teto Kasane's Point Of View -

Ritsu....

I was spying at the classroom the whole time.I didn't want to go in...I don't know why.

I approached her.She was kneeling down the floor near her seat,and she was crying.I understand how it hurts...

" ...Ritsu.. " I said in a pitiful tone as I kneeled down infront of her..

" Teto.You don't need to tell me.I know I was wrong,I shouldt've believed in you! Now here I am,in pain...You don't need to tell me now.I know...It hurts...It hurts...If you tell me more it'll hurt-- "

" Ritsu.I didn't come here to tell you were wrong by what you did. " I cut her off," You were wrong about what you said."

She stared at me.Tears were still streaming down,

" Ritsu,I care for you.Even from the start.I warned you since I didn't want you hurt.I respect you for you, I think you're fine by just being you.No need to change anything.I care for you,Ritsu. "

I was looking down the whole time..I didn't want to look her straight in the eyes since I don't feel like it...

All of a sudden,two arms were wrapped around me.His body and my body,close.. ( if u don't get it Ritsu hugged Teto >_> )

Thank you. "

( A/N ) =============================

LMAO I didn't know how to end that chappy.Sorry for the delay guys! I was pretty busy with stuff...and I got distracted by VocaloidVideos...mostly about GakuLuka >->

Anywho! I'm distracted again! Yey :DD I downloaded Project Diva 2nd!! YEEEEEEEEEY!!! :DD wtf

But I'll keep updating though.. owo

Hope you liked that! In the end,Teto's the one who'll come and save Ritsu.Friendship ppl,FRIENDSHIP.

( IMAGNE REBOOT )

Okay! That's all,really.See ya!

Vote! Comment! Fan!