Chapter 55 - Insecure

- Honne Dell's Point Of View -

arrrgh! Goddamnit! Why!?

Stupid bells! I swear I'll hate bells now on!

As I reached the classroom door,I kicked the trash can,which startled Len.

" Dude,are you okay? " Len asked as he raised a brow.

" Yes! " I half-shouted at him.

" Obviously,you're not.What's going on? "

TimeSkip

Well,Len being a shota,he calls himself a ' love-master' even though he does not even have a damn girlfriend!

" Okay,who's this girl you like? " He asked.

I opened my mouth to say something,but then the shota quickly cut me off.

 " Kidding,It's Miku,right? " 

How the hell does he know?

" How do you know? " I asked.

" It's kinda obvious,Dell.Remember our date with Miku and Teto? you were blushing hard as she hugged you.Also,you asked her on a date.It's kinda obvious for us guys,we all know. "

I raised a brow,well it was true everything he said.Except that I didn't know all of the guys know,which was pretty embarrassing.

" So,what's the problem? " He continued to ask.

" Well..Obviously,I like Miku.But I can't tell her,everytime I try to,someone or something prevents me to stop! I don't know why... " I said,feeling kinda depressed.

[ INSERT BOY'S DON'T CRY MUSIC HERE ]

" ....I just want to tell her.Everything's been breaking apart in my life now,Neru's back,Haku's dying....Leon's evil plans are getting worse...I want to protect her..I want to love her,but I can't confess it,Len.Why? "

Len blinked infront of me like he couldn't believe it," I think you should do it like this.Confess at the right time and place,where no one could disturb the two of you ( AND THERE GOES MY DIRTY MIND ),but you should confess before it's too late. "

Confess before it's too late.

Haku's last words for me.

I smiled infront of him trying my best not to cry," Thank's Len. "

( A/N ) ---------

Okay,okay! It's pretty short.I'm sorry,but really,I don't know what to type.Sequel of the 54th chapter oAo sorry guys if it's pretty short D:

And I added a youtube,and I can't even find a Boy's don't cry version of Dell. ( T^T )

If you're wondering why it's the song for this chapter,Luka ( she owns the original version )'s song is a guy's POV.And the guy wants to confess so bad,but he can't.Everything stops him,and when he watches those dramas on TV,he wants to be like the main character.Courageous,not a coward.He wants to confess so bad that he wants to cry,but he can't cry.He holds it since he really can't cry.Because Boys don't cry.

Now I think that's a beautiful song along with a beautiful title ;w; I wanna write a story about it someday,but not now.It shows Dell's POV now.

Waah I love that song so much C'x

And if you're reading this ; Thanks owo

Vote! Comment! Fan!

( And once again ; sorry. )