Chapter 85 - Roleplaying Contest! ( P1 )

- Miku Hatsune's Point Of View -

" KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Gumi squealed as she got in the room,but Yuma quickly covered her mouth.

" Gumi?! What the hell!? You made my ears ring! What's going on? " Len hissed at her.

" There's a roleplaying contest! But we need to make up our own script and story,and the prize is ( insert large amount of money here U u U  ) ! "

" WHAT?!?!?!?! " The whole class exclaimed,wow,just because of money. But who cares?! I'm gonna use mine for leeks!

( Author : Oh Miku... -w- )

" The teachers gave us 5 hours to talk about it! And the next 5 days,5 hours of practice! So let's start! " Gumi cheered as she clapped her hands.

- Moments Later o3o -

" So,everyone needs to be in? " I asked in the circle. We were all in a circle.

" Yeah! " Gumi exclaimed. Okay,Gumi IS the leader. Well she was great at arranging things anyway.

" Alice Human Sacrifice? " Len suggested.

" Only 4 of us will be playing the Alices. " Kokone added.

" Then the others will be trees and stuff! " Len said.

" I don't wanna be a tree! " Yuma pouted.

" Okay,okay.Nevermind. "

All of us pondered for HOURS.

" Uhhhh...Capricio Farce? " I suggested.

" That'll be only 8 of us! " Gumi said.

okay then...

" Nghhhh... " Len groaned...okay,this is hard.Very hard.

" AHA! " IA suddenly exclaimed,which startled EVERYONE.

" W-What is it IA? " Yuma asked.

" What about the ' Story Of Evil '? It'll fit since we have twins here! " IA responded.

" Huh? Never heard of that before. " Gumi twitched.

" Of course you haven't ! Because Yukari wrote it! " ( WELL JUST AN EXAMPLE ) IA exclaimed.

" SHHHH!!!!!!!!! You better do her ' Alluring Secret Black Vow ' ! " Yukari suggested.

They told both stories,okay,Story of Evil was good. It had feels,since Len was going to die. But Alluring Secret Black Vow too,the Angel died for her beloved.

" This is so hard! What are we gonna choose?! " Gumi cupped her face with her hands...

( A/N ) --------

CUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Okay guys...it's soo hard D: Which one? Alluring Secret Black Vow or Story Of Evil? Most comments win! I'll be posting the Chappy 86 later when you already voted.

( Well I wanted Synchronicity but I didn't understand it,I watched all chapters with NO SUBS. )

If you're going to say Alluring Secret only has 3,there are angels and stuff xD So yeah...HEELP MEEE

- Vote - Comment ( mostly the story ) - fan! -