Chapter 78 - SUMMER! (P10) Meiko's Side.

So....yeah.90 parts,but I'm planning 120 chapters.Hope that's alright'

------------------------------------

- Meiko Sakine's Point Of View -

" Okay.I'm setting you free,Meiko. "

Not a word I needed to say.I walked out of the door,but before I knew it,I was crying again.

I pray to God that IO must not see me.....Please.

THUD

Please.......this must not be IO....Oh God my luck.....

" Meiko ? "

" Meito! " As soon as I recognized the voice,I hugged him as quickly as possible.

" You're okay? " I sniffed as I was hugging him.

" Yeah.Just got out of the hospital,nothing serious. " He said,hugging back," But you're not okay. "

" Yeah.I'm not. " I sobbed again.

" Okay Sis," He pushed me lightly which caused me to not hug him anymore," Tell me what happened. "

" Well.Kaito's back. "

" That's great! " He exclaimed happily with a smile," Wait,he's alive?! "

" Darn right he is. " I said.

" Well,why don't you want him back? " He asked,a bit confused.

" That's my problem,Meito! I don't know,I love someone else now! I moved on! Now,I'm confused. " I cried out again.

" Meiko,I may not solve everything.But listen to me.

The past is the past. "

The past is the past....yes.

- IO's Point Of View -

I was cooking another meal for Meiko.Meiko,she was so special to me.

I was about to deliver her my new meal,but aside from me going to hers,she came to me all of the sudden.

" Meiko? What are you doing here,I was supposed to go to your house,but you came here.What seems to be the problem? "

Ignoring my question,she just went ahead until she was in front of me.

" I didn't come here for the food,IO,I wanted to tell you something. " She said,all-serious.Which was weird,she was usually happy.

" Hmm? Anything,Meiko. Just why aren't you in your usual happy mood,kinda weird. " I said truthfully.But again,she ignored it.

Okay,what's going on?

" IO,I like you.No,wait,scratch that,I love you. "

Okay,that paused me for a second there.

" Oh Meiko... " Was all I could say,I don't know.

" So IO,I ask you.........can I be your girlfriend? "

By that,she was so close.And I decided to go closer....and closer.........and closer.........

" I'm sorry Meiko,but I can't. " I chuckled as I pulled my face away from her.

" Wh-What do you mean? " She asked.

" Remember when we were little? "

( Flash Back )

A long time ago,after Meiko met Yohio ( yes,I know him, ),I met her.She was a kind,gentle.little girl.

She would always help me.She was like a sister to me,aside from IA.

Every night,we would go out and see the stars ( courtesy of the blue thing on her wall ),

but I realized she wasn't like a sister to me.Before I knew it,I fell for her.

And she fell for me

' IO,I like you! Can you be my boyfriend when we grow up?" the little Meiko asked.

My mind told me yes,but my heart said no.

" I'm sorry Meiko.But no.I'm not the one for you. Someone's else out there for you. "

I knew it was the right thing. As we grew up,I realized she loved Kaito.So it hurt.But it was for the best.'

" I told you to not love me.I wanted you to be happy,Kaito's alive,right? Kaito's for you. " I said as I wiped off her tear using my thumb.

" B-but.. "

" I'm the past.Let go of me,Meiko.Let go.... "

" I....  "

" Okay.I'll let go. But please,never forget me,okay IO? " She said,with tears on her eyes,and brought out her pinky.

I cling my pinky to hers," Never ever. "

(A/N) -----------

Yey! Done ~

So,Meiko goes back to Kaito.But how?

Now,we're going back to Rin and the other's side.Yey! :D

And again,join our Vocaloid RP,okay? The more the merrier!!

Vote,comment,fan!