Chapter 44 - someones...back.

DELETED THIS BY ACCIFENT FVCK

- Honne Dell's Point Of View -

Seriously? What does the Leon dude want? He keeps killing people for hell's sake!

He should be over Miku right? Since Miku's over him.What should I care about him anyway,I'm better than him in alot of ways. ( Narrator : LMAO DELL )

Miku then ran to me," He's gonna be fine.Don't worry about it. "

Thank goodness.

After a while,Miku told me that Meiko's gonna accompany him.And that Rin's okay now.And another thing,we're invited to meet Rin and Len's cousin who came for a visit.She'll be studying in our academy for a while,but she'll start on the next school year.Great.

We went to the Kagamine's residence to celebrate Rin's waking or whatever,I don't know what Len is doing.It was also for their cousin...whatever.

As we were in the mansion,I just boringly sat at the couch.Watching Miku wherever she goes,talk to Rin,talk to Luka,talk to Len,talk to...whatever.As long as she's fine,I'm okay with it.

Then suddenly,we heard the doorbell.

" Guys! She's here! "  Len stated.

I just stared at the door,expecting to see some random gurl or something..but after I saw the girl..I couldn't believe my eyes...

Neru?

" Neru! You're back! " Rin said excitedly as she hugged Neru.

Neru then turned her gaze at me,and smirked.I guess she still remembers me.Oh crap,why the hell is she back?

I quickly looked away.

- ???'s Point Of View -

" I found him."