Chapter 90 - Love is war

Oh look at that LOVELY chapter title,a song! Don't immediately think about guns and bombs and stuff like that,okay? Not yet.NOT.YET.

( But I bet if I make a fanfic about that,it's all dedicated to my brother :P )

So yeah...what exactly happened? *scratches head,trying to remember.* Oh yeah. I have a slight head ache tho,but I wanna keep writing for you guys anyway!

So,do you mind checking out Chronicles of 8? It's the next story I'm going to update fastly after this...When I'm on the mood,Vocaloid Project | Book1. ( It's Vocaloid Melody renamed,since I plan to make it 2 books :> )

Okay,whatever! Let's go on,yes?

------------------------------------------

- Hatsune Miku's Point of View -

It was a normal scene for us,but not until Luki came in.Running.

" Luki! What happened?! " I asked. He looked rather...pale...worried...tired.

" Galaco...Leon...took...Galaco... " He said barely above a whisper.

All gasped,some quivered in fear.

" Okay! That's it! Everyone's going to our house for this a week! " Len exclaimed all of a sudden,his voice was mixed with anger and worry.

Then a bottle of water hit his head.

" What? For a week? Len! We're in trouble! This is NO time for a sleepover! " Rin whined.

" Sleepover? This is no SLEEPOVER! I don't want anyone hurt! So probably,if we stay in the same place all together,no one gets hurt,right? " Len suggested," But someone needs to go and rescue Galaco. While the rest of us just chill and stay protected in our room,our room's pretty big anyway. "

Everyone thought about it,and they all agreed. Luka was having a hard time too,since her baby was like...8 or 9 months pregnant? If it was 9,we don't know the day when it will come out.

" So,who's going to save Galaco? " Len asked.

Luki immediately raised his hand," I will. Even if it means I have to die. "

Kaito raised his," Well,I wanna help Luki. "

Then Meiko raised hers," If Kaito's going,so am I. Plus I'm a really strong gal! "

We all nodded,these three were like adults,anyway.Gakupo was supposed to go,but he has to watch Luka.

Dell and I were worried. REALLY worried. Knowing the fact that Leon wanted us apart,well,he's a friend! Just a...friend...

-*TimeSkip*-

- Honne Dell's Point Of View -

We all went straight ahead to Rin and Len's house.Well,I was all alone,anyway.

But today,we all are sharing the same room. Rin and Len's room. Well obviously,Rin and Len are sharing the bed,with Oliver along since Rin and Oliver were in a relationship. But Len in the middle ( dang that's one overprotective brother ). And the rest of us on the floor,in our sleeping bags.

Luckily,their bedroom was HUGE. I mean,that bedroom could even be a living room! I don't even know how rich those two are.

I brought my sleeping bag along with some clothes...and one more thing.

As we reached Rin and Len's room,I put my bag near the edge of their bed. And Miku put hers beside mine.

I fixed the bed for later as Miku was fixing hers,but something caught her eye and made her laugh like hell.

" Dell! Oh my God! Seriously?! You sleep with a BEAR?! Why didn't I notice that before?! " She laughed.

" SHUSH! Leek Girl! It's special to me! " I spat at her,hiding the bear.

She wiped off an imaginary tear," Okay,okay. But why do you sleep with it,anyway? "

" It's special! "

" By what manner? "

" My parents gave it to me. " I shrugged,trying to recall a sad memory," My parents gave it to me when I was six. They moved to another country and abandoned me and Haku,after months,we haven't been getting any calls from dad and mom. And our auntie told us that they died in a car accident. So...I treasure this. Means a lot to me,actually. "

Miku kept silent,but spoke. " Sorry,Dell. I didn't know how tragic your life is. "

I put on a fake smile," You know,it's fine. It's weird for a 17 year old to sleep with a bear,anyway. Say,let's go eat dinner shall we? "

She smiled back," Sure! "

We raced down the stairs,unfortunately for the flat one,she won. But as we reached the table it was full of people,we just got plates and ate upstairs as we talked,we had permission from Len and Rin to turn on the TV. There was a horror movie called The Crooked Man ( It's a game actually ). It had a spooky story at the start though,David was the main character,and he travels to find a man he needs to find and encounters a monster with a smile and bent neck.

" Did you feel so jealous that I was living a calm life even though it was similar like yours? " David said,looking over the lifeless body of Duke ( the crooked man )," Or you just told me ' don't go the same path as I did ' ? "

The movie...well,was a sad one though. David's mom actually died at the end,which FINALLY made Miku break. I made fun of her for being a cry baby,and she just showed that she was mad by punching my arm lightly repeatedly.

The final scene was where David visits the Crooked man's grave,and left a box of cigarettes at his grave despite the fact he said in one note ' I need to smoke ' So he gave him what he wanted.

" Hey,Dell. " Miku started," Maybe I'll leave a box of cigarettes at your grave too. "

I rolled my eyes at her joke," Whatever. "

After a while,everyone started pouring in. We all had a huge chat about life and that,and one by one started to fall asleep.

Until it was finally 9:00 PM,it seemed that everyone was asleep,well,I pretended too. I looked over my bag and got my flashlight and hid my self in the blanket so no one could see the light and read some random book.

" Dell? You still awake? " I heard the voice beside me speak.

" Uhhh...Yeah. I'm actually dead. " I replied sarcastically.

" You want that box of cigarette that early? " Miku snorted," Why don't you ask? "

" I can't sleep. " I stated.

" Yeah,me too. " She responded," Wanna talk about some weird stuff? "

I nodded in agree. We just talked about some stuff like the arcade scene...well,almost a lot of events in our life.

Miku...why can't you just love me back?

As we were chatting,we were suddenly cut off...

" AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! GAKUPO!!!! SOMEONE!! "

...by a loud scream.

( A/N ) -----

YEY! cliffhanger <3

Just wanted to remind you guys this story's almost ending. 10 more chapters to go! Yey! * claps * And Im gonna miss it...*cries*

Well! Whatever! More dramas are coming in the next updates!

And why did Luka scream...?

Stay tuned ~ ^ ^ V

Vote ! Comment ! Fan !