Chapter 98 - Hear me

Damn this chapter

I SWEAR

DAMN.THIS.CHAPTER.

Oh in case you don't know the lifeline or something goes like toot toot toot if the person's
alive and tooooooot if he died already okay bye I love you all

-----

- Hatsune Miku's Point Of View -

9 consecutive days of Dell being in the hospital.

I'm worried sick,and I told Mikuo a bunch of times that I'm fine and he doesn't have to worry about me.

But I,I was SO worried. I didn't even care for my self,I just wanted to make sure he was safe! And every moment he suddenly wakes up,I do everything I can just to make sure he's fine.

Wow.I guess that's how much I love him,huh?

I sighed as I put my hands on my lap,still staring on to him. His condition is getting worse,and just watching his life line makes me paranoid.

As I was sitting,I notice Dell's doctor outside of the ward. I quickly walked out of it,and approached Doc immediately.

" Doc! " I exclaimed,catching up since he just passed by us. I have ONE important question that needed a LOT of words.

" Ah,Ms.Hatsune,what seems to be the problem? " The doctor replied,fixing his glasses on her eyes.

" Uhh...About Dell,how is he? " I asked hurriedly without a kind greeting.

With that,her slight smile suddenly turned to a curve upside down. She sighed and looked at me straight in the eyes," Ms.Hatsune,it's sad to say that Dell's condition is getting worse and he has a high chance to die. He was shot pretty bad in the heart,but please understand that we are trying to do everything just to make him live. "

I quivered as the words came out of the doctor's mouth. High chance to die?

" But please! " I suddenly let the words roll out of my mouth," Do ANYTHING to make him live! Please! He's so important to me! "

Doc nodded slightly," Yes,Ms.Hatsune. We will. "

TimeSkip ( 2 Days )

Dell's condition lightened a bit,which made slight weight lift on my shoulders.

But death is trying to do anything to take him,but I hope life won't go on without a fight.

I was just playing the keyboard for fun,but I noticed Dell's eyes tilt slightly that made me turn my attention immediately to him.

" Dell! Your awake! Do you need anythi-- "

" N-No...M...Miku pl-please open m-my bag... " He stuttered,cutting me off. I just immediately did what he said.

" N-Now find f-for an e-envelope...and o-open it... " He added,and so I did.

I quickly scanned his whole bag and found an envelope,as I opened it,there was a paper that looked very similar to me.