Chapter 61 - Warned

-The day of the wedding -

Omfg!Chapter 61! 8 more! No wait what

Yizz! Finally,I've been waiting for this ! *w*

And what sucks iss...I already wrote this,but the browser crashed and I didn't get to SAVEE * dies*

Anyway,I'll just redo it.

-----

- Kaito Shion Point Of View -

I woke up in a ward.

I was wondering...why was I in a ward? Oh yeah.I got shot.

While I was talking to Luka,suddenly someone shot me.I'm guessing it was Leon.

I checked who was watching me,expecting it was Meiko,but no.It was Luka.

" Kaito! Your awake! " Luka exclaimed as she noticed.

" Where's Meiko? " I immediately.

" Meiko's fine. " She replied,obviously putting on a fake smile.

" But WHERE is she? " I asked again.

" Well, " She said as she scratched her head," It's best if I don't tell you. "

" Luka, " I warned," Where? "

She sighed in defeat,and looked at me in the eye," She's getting married. "

" What!? " I hissed.

" Its arranged marriage. " She added," She didn't cheat on you or anything! "

I was a bit relieved that she didn't cheat or anything,but she's getting , married! God,I won't accept this.

Despite the fact I'm confined, I can't just go out.But this is Meiko. It's Meiko,I can't let her get married to another guy!

I waited for a time for Luka to sleep.Eventually,she did. As she did,I slowly remove the sharp thing that's connected to the dextrose,it was painful but worth it.I slowly get out of bed,trying not to wake her up.

I went out the door and locked it.I stared at the image of Luka sleeping.

" I'm sorry. " I mumble silently as I stared at her.

I ran out of the hospital, not letting anyone know who I was.

- Meiko Sakine's Point Of View -

This is horrible.I'm getting married to a guy I barely know!

I'm walking up to the altar now.And Yohio's there,smiling and waiting for me.I faked smiled in return.

I don't wanna marry him! I don't even love him!

I love Kaito,not him!

As I finally reach the end,with my hopes up for someone to stop this nightmare.

TimeSkip

" Do you,Yohio Loid,take Meiko Sakine as your lovely wedded wife? " The priest asked..Oh God...please...no.

" I do. " He responded while smiling brightly.

" And do you,Meiko Sakine,take Yohio Loid as your lovely wedded husband? "

" I-I... " I stuttered.

This was a hard decision.

If I say ' I do ' i respect father but I leave Kaito,if I say ' I don't ' I disrespect Father but I have Kaito...

Oh god..What should I say?

" I d-- "

" STOP THE WEDDING! "