Chapter 45 - Be mine...not.

THIS TOO

- Honne Dell's point of view -

Crap!Crap!Craaaaapp!

I started panicking.

I just went out and tried to keep calm as I smoked.

" Dell? " A familiar voice called out.

" Miku? " I replied.

" Why are you here? There's food being offered inside..so do you want to.. "

" No thanks. " I cut her off," It's just..I don't feel like going inside by now. "

" Why? Is it because of the new girl here? " She asked in a curious manner..

" Yeah..M-Miku..I really don't wanna lie to you,but I also don't wanna tell the truth.. " I replied.

( ( c ) Garry 8) )

" I see....I can't force you or anything,but please,Dell.I'm your friend.I may help you with it,if you want…… " She pleaded

I sighed.This was Miku,afterall.The girl I always longed for.

I have no choice.

I explained everything to her.

- Miku Hatsune's point of view -

" O-oh.So she was your girlfriend. " I said as I crossed my arms.

So that Neru girl was her first girlfriend,huh? But aren't I better than her in many ways.What the--Why the hell am I acting like this?!

" Uhhh..so,can we get back now? " I asked.

- Honne Dell's point of view -

" Sure. " I replied.

Everyone was enjoying.I thought I should too.It's not like I deserve it anyway…

I was holding my plate as I gazed around,looking for a seat.I saw where Miku was sitting,so I decided to sit there too.

" Mind if I sit with you? " I asked her with a smile.

She shook her head,so I sat.But all of a sudden,Neru came.She plopped her plate on the table. I were startled,and were completely disgusted.

" Hi Dell! " She greeted with a smile.Goddamn.

Then she turned to Miku.She looked at her as if she was some rubbish or whatever.

" Ummm.…is there a problem with my face? " She asked,unamused.

" Nothing,really! I just thought that you were..…" She snickered.

" Oh.I think it's best if I leave. "

" Miku,no! Wai-- "

I was saying,but she left.Woah.I never saw Miku like that…Bad girl style.That kinda turned me on.But seriously,that's not her.

" Sheesh.Who does she think she is? " Neru was saying,as she was glaring at her.

" She's none of your buissness,Neru.Mess with her or your dead. " I warned.

" What is she to you,anyway? "

I glared at her as I gritted my teeth…" A friend. "

" See? "

" --But I want her more than that,anyway! " I shot.

" Oh really? Look at her! She's not that pretty anyway,and you want her? Hah. " She snorted," I'm way better Dell...so. " She stood up,and held both of my shoulders.

" Be mine,again? "

Everyone stared,bewildered.Hell,if I could only punch this…this...cheater!

" No.You already hurt me,I had enough,Neru.What else do you want!? " I barked at her as I stood up,and left.

I've had enough.

- ???'s Point Of View -

" I failed. "

" What!? "

" I'm sorry!! "

" You need to.If you don't,your-- "

" I know!! Give me more days,okay? "

" Fine.I'm counting on you. "

( A/N ) ----------------

OK ITS BACK