Chapter 87 - Roleplaying Contest! (P3)

- Miku Hatsune's Point Of View -

- * - * 2 DAYS BEFORE THE CONTEST * - * -

We were practising with costumes and props,okay,I feel VERY uncomfortable. Despite the fact wearing a huge dress,Well,I'm not used to it.

We were in the scene where we met with Rin and Len,and with Neru being related with Kaito ( IN THE STORY ),she was there.

She was bringing two cups of coffees. I don't know why,but I think Kaito ordered it.

" Here. " Kaito handed me out the coffee,okay,we were still in the atmosphere of telling the story.

Neru was suppose to go out and leave and go right back in the carriage,but as she did,she hit my arm which made the coffee spill on me.

I can tell that she did it on PURPOSE.

" CUT!!! " Gumi suddenly exclaimed on the megaphone,making our ears ring.

She stood up and approached the two of us.

" Neru,what the heck? You're a minor character and you did something wrong!  I was only expecting the MAJORS to do that! " She scolded her,Neru just looked at her as if she was innocent.

" S-Sorry! I didn't really mean it! " Neru said in an innocent tone.

Didn't really mean it? Why is the ' n't ' there? Isn't it suppose to be ' Did Really Mean It '?! I taught as I rolled my eyes.

" Argh,okay. Letting you off this time. " Gumi said as she squinted her eyes at her,and then turned over to my gaze," Sorry about that,Miku. Are you okay with that hot coffee stain? You can change if you wa-- "

" I'm fine,Gumi. " I stated,cutting her off. " It's really hot,though. And the aircon's on,so it's cold. I can just wash this,anyway. I'm fine with it,please don't mind me. "

She blinked a few times,and sighed. " Okay then,I won't force you. Scene 5,to the top people! "

We did Scenes 5 - 13,2 more scenes to go and we'll do everything all over again. But first,a break.

I sat on the side of the classroom,but then Luka was there. I don't really mind,but,I kinda miss talking to her.

" Hey,Miku. " She suddenly spoke,made me jump a little. " Are you okay with Neru? "

" Errrr...Yeah,why? " I twitched a bit,What does she want with Neru?

" Oh. Well,I was just thinking she was acting a little bit mean to you. I really didn't like her at all,since the first day we met her. Don't tell Len and Rin,okay? Meiko,Kaito and Gakupo agree too. If you need help with her,call us,okay? " She said in a concerned manner.

I was a bit surprised,but I couldn't say ' Oh,I'm fine,REALLY. ' so " Sure,thanks for your concern,Luka. "

She smiled as she put her hand on my shoulder,patted it a few times. " Anytime buddy. " And,left.

I sat there,leaning. Thinking about life.

What does Neru want anyway? I mean,I know Neru's Dell's past girlfriend,but what the heck. SHE broke up with him in the first place,giving him a shitty attitude. And now he wants him back? What the heck?!

" Miku? Are you there? " I suddenly caught a Dell waving at me.

Dell was wearing a suit that looked like a nobleman or something would wear,so it's obvious he wasn't that comfortable.

" Yeah...I'm good. " I lied.

" Uhh...Hey,sorry about Neru's bitchy attitude. I know she's jealous on how I act towards you,but she doesn't even have the right to do it. Sorry. " He said as he took the seat next to me.