1. Emily

Kringgg...I wake up with a jolt and quickly regret it when the pain hit me. Ouchh. Last night events are still clear in my mind. That useless bas**** hit me because I cooked a few minutes late. Its not like he is eating it anyway. At the end he is going to throw his plate on my face when he starts hitting me. I walk to the mirror and identified a new scar on my left cheek. Well thank you uncle. I bet I am even more 'pretty' than yesterday.Okay before the monster wakes up, i have to get out of this house.

I quickly showered and put on my uniform. The Armandos' made sure all their maids wear the same attire.So they hired a tailor specially for the maids. The only thing that makes me happy about this job is that I get to meet with my two best friends, Cathrine and Taylor. Cathrine and I are maids and Taylor is Mrs.Armando's bodyguard. This two human beings are always there when I need them.

Before heading out, I prepared breakfast for my so called beloved uncle and checked myself for the last time. I don't wear make up. I use my long hair to hide my scars. So basically i was making sure that my scars are a bit hidden.

************************************************

Reaching the mansion, I saw my two sweethearts talking. " Hey guys." The three of us hugged as usual. Its a friendship thingy you know. "hey beautiful" Taylor said and i gifted him a punch on his chest which apparently made him laugh and made me shout in pain. " Damn are you made up of rock Tay." He chuckled before answering. " I didn't ask you to punch me. I felt as if you are tickling me" " I didn't ask you to lie early in the morning. I know I am ugly. You don't have to rub it on my face." "Hey.." " Guys I know this is going to be a long argument but Emily we have to go and prepare the table before the Armandos' get down for breakfast. So Tay shoo.." Cath pushed him away and I started laughing when he made an annoyed face.

We just walked into the kitchen..." Hey girls look its miss ugly and her retarded friend." I have always ignored Tina and her friends because talking to her only makes my day worst. " Hey girl look its miss powder face and her piglets" Cath mocked Tina. I wanted to laugh but i know i shouldn't. Cath continued "Bitch please. She is beautiful even with all those scars. Look at you! No matter how much you try you will still remain ugly. I pity you but you have to accept the bitter truth girl." Just when Tina opened her mouth to protest, Mrs. Kitty, our leader or i can say more like our manager came into the kitchen. " Ladies whats with the chit chat. The Armandos will be here in a while. Get your asses up to work." We quickly started preparing because we know if we are late Mr. Armando will punish us and that means i have to go back late and that also means the beast will beat the shit out of me.

Its not like the family is big. Mr and Mrs Armando have three children. Two hot sons just like Mr.Armando and one beautiful daughter just like Mrs. Armando. Their eldest son and his family are the only ones staying in this big mansion with them. Their daughter moved out with her husband after their marriage and their youngest son, is staying at his own apartment. I have only seen him a few times but damn he is so hot.

************************************************

"Hey Emily, our duty today is to do the laundry. Lets go and take the dirty clothes." " Okay Cath" We were getting the dirty clothes when Mrs. Armando approached us. "Morning ladies" We both bowed and greeted her with a smile " Morning Mrs. Armando" " So Emily let me guess you escaped the beast this morning? You seem to be in a good mood today" " Today yes but yesterday night i wasn't lucky enough Mrs. Armando." She sighed. " I told you we must do something" " Its ok Mrs.Armando. I will deal with him till I can.No matter what it is, I still owe him for raising me up since i was a kid" " Sweetheart..." " I have to go now. My husband is calling.Emily if you need any help you know where to find me" " of course Mrs. Armando. Thank you so much." She left us. Mrs. Armando is a kind-hearted woman. Despite the fact that they are rich, she never showed off her wealth.She is the total opposite of Mr.Armando. He is very strict and demanding.

I continued my work with Cathrine and enjoyed a few hours of freedom before meeting the beast at home.

THANKS FOR READING. DO VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT :)