19. the wedding

Emily's p.o.v

"Wake up Emily. ". I groaned when I felt someone throwing a pillow on me.
It was Cathrine ( her best friend)         " omg what are you doing here?" I pulled her for a hug. I missed her so much. " Well lady it's your wedding day. You think I am going to miss this? I am still mad at you for not telling me about this. Just because both of you can't keep your hands to yourselves you guys moved the wedding date forward? Like seriously Emily?". What! Who even said that. Does that means she doesn't know anything?

Mrs Armando comes in just on time. "Emily move your ass now. Go have your shower. You don't want to be late for your own wedding right".   "Yes Mrs Armando I will go now.".   I take my towel and run into the bathroom.

By the time Taylor (her best friend) comes to pick me up, I was ready. I looked really beautiful. Thanks to my future mother-in-law and my bestie.Damn ,my husband is definitely going to faint. I have planned what to do today. Can't wait to see my prince charming.!

Taylor is going to walk me down the aisle. I couldn't thank him enough. Now that I am an orphan, he volunteered to be my brother for a day.

We reached the church and were waiting to be called. " Emily I am so happy for you. You are getting married, beautiful. I guess you will be busy with your husband after this. Hope you won't forget us.".     "Tay don't be silly. You guys are my best friends. You can always come and visit me here. Thank you so much for everything.".   I hug Taylor.

" Don't cry. I know I am irresistible and you gonna miss me, but right now I need to hand you to your prince charming. Let's go".  I laughed at him and together we walked down the aisle. The moment I saw Julian, I lost it. He was so damn hot like the hottest chilli on earth. The handsome kinda hot.Damn that tux is perfect for him and oh my god, I thought of taking charge today but now I am scared.

" I hope you will take good care of my best friend. She is precious.". When did we even reach? "I will."  Ok his face has so many mixed expression. I can't tell exactly what is he thinking. But I can see tears in his eyes. Was that supposed to be happy tears or not?

We said our ' I do' and now it's time for our kiss. I suddenly feel so shy. He gets closer and I close my eyes. The moment his lips touches mine, I gasped and my eyes open automatically. His kiss is so passionate.

By the time we were done, I was gasping for air. That was intense. Everyone around us were cheering for us and I started blushing. I look at him but his expression is normal. He is hiding his expression perfectly.

The reception was really long and I was so tired at the end. We never talked about honeymoon, so once everything ended, Taylor drove us both to our apartment. None of us said a word. This is awkward. Can I be brave enough and face him?

My palms are getting sweaty as we get nearer to the apartment.

Upon reaching, I hugged Taylor and thanked him for everything. Julian sent me in first and was telling something to Taylor. I went to my room and there were no sign of my clothes in the room.  Where are my clothes?  Oh, I remember my now mother-in-law mentioned about me sharing the same room with my husband.

I walk to his room and it is so hard to forget what happened the last time I was in this room. I dismissed the thought and decide to shower. Hope he will be back by the time I am done. definitely idiot! You think you gonna bath for ages! That's true.

Done bathing, I covered myself with a fluffy towel and come out to see my husband on the bed with eyes closed. Why the hell he loves to seduce me like this! Why is he almost naked? He only wears his boxer. I can feel butterflies erupting in my stomach and that's not good baby.

I stand at his side and he looks at me with a questioning look.  "What's wrong?". Oh my this is bad. His voice is so manly. I must stay focused. I should start talking before it's too late.

" I..I acc..." before I can finish he sits on the bed facing me. Oh boy. Can he stay still for a minute.  " Why are you stuttering? I know you can't accept me but at least please try. ".  What is he crapping? He continued. " I don't want any of this. This is not my choice. I am stuck in this family. I..".  

I pulled his face closer   " you are talking too much husband. I accept you for who you are. I need time to adapt to this and there are so many questions in my mind but right now I would appreciate if we enjoy our first night as husband and wife".  With that I let my towel fell down and kissed him while pushing him down.  That is a brave act! Congrats on losing the 'i am a virgin' title. I ignored my innerself and continued my kiss.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.  Hope you like this chapter. :D <3