5. Meeting Mr. Hot Guy

EMILY'S POV

I woke up early in the morning. I freshen up myself and was getting ready. Thanks to Cathrine. She gave me some clothes to wear. Thanks to Mrs. Armando too. She gave me a clean uniform. I heard a knock on the door. It was Mrs.Armando. " are you ready Emily?"   "Yes Mrs. Armando."

I hugged Cathrine and Taylor for one last time. " I'm gonna miss you guys so much" and my 'dam' broke.I started crying. " come on Emily. We can meet anytime we want.Don't cry sweetheart."  Taylor soothed me. "Tay is right Emily. You will be fine there. Don't worry". I nodded.

I got in the car and looked at my best friends for one last time.Damn!Emily its not like you are going to the other end of the world. Its just a thirty-minutes drive. I kept quiet until we reached his apartment.

"Emily lets go." I followed Mrs.Armando while looking around. This apartment is so classy.She pressed something and the door opened revealing a...sculpture? wait no.! Oh my god! Its Prince Julian.He is so hot and shirtless. Look at his packs. Is he really a doctor? I wanna be sick everyday if possible. " Hi mom and whoever you are" he smiled and i swear I am going to faint in a while. " Emily i suggest you should close your mouth."  Shit! I blushed and looked down. Now that's embarrassing. " son this is Emily, your maid and Emily this is my son Julian."   "Hi Emily, nice to meet you" he smiled again. He is doing it again! " H..hello s..ir Juli..an" i bowed. Stop stuttering! " Emily you can seat on the couch there while I talk to my son." I nodded smiling. I watched them disappearing into a room which i guess must be his. Just like him, this place is breathtaking too except the mess though. Its gonna be a long day cleaning this mess.

*******************************************

" I have to go now Emily. Take care. I am sure you know what to do here and I would like to add another task for you. I want you to cook for him too if possible. I will increase your pay."   " oh sure Mrs.Armando no problem."  " I will leave then." she hugged me once and I was wondering where is mr hot guy. Isn't he supposed to be here and say a bye at least.I locked the door and turn..

"arghh.. s..sir?" why is he standing so close to me? Its getting hot here. He looked a bit disturbed though.He raised his hand and I closed my eyes. Is he gonna hit me? What did i do? I was waiting for the blow but instead he touched the scars on my face. The moment I felt his finger on my face, I felt electrified. What is he doing to me.."Emily..."   "y..yes ss..ir?"  " can I get a cup of coffee?"

Huh? I never knew there is a tradition saying to get a cup of coffee you need to create this kinda scary moments. But i just nodded and he moved a few steps away.I was about to take my first step but he stopped me."Emily your room will be the one beside the kitchen."  " ok..okay sir. Th..thanks" I continued walking but was stopped once again. Jeez. What!! "There are some rules I want you to follow. I will discuss it with you later once I am back from work." Rules?   I just nodded. This time I waited for him to walk first and then I went to the kitchen to make him his drink. Its not that hard to find a kitchen here. This apartment is not too big and not too small but it is just perfect for a bachelor like him. There are three rooms, a big living room and a kitchen and I realized there is a gym too.Well that explains where he got his packs from.Cool!

SO THATS ALL FOR NOW. I KNOW ITS KINDA BORING. BUT I AM THINKING OF SOME IDEAS TO MAKE IT BETTER. PLEASE VOTE AND THANKS FOR READING.:)