11. naked

Julian's pov

The moment she ran away after saying sorry, I felt so hurt. I don't know why. I thought she would say something or maybe agree to be my wife or something but she just ran away.

I know it's too early for her too fall for me but I thought she felt the same way I felt about her. The attraction! But I guess she doesn't feel it. If she knows about me, I guess she will run away from me and I don't want that. I will make sure she is mine! And I will make sure she doesn't run away when the time comes for her to know my secret.

************************************

Next day......

"Hey Luke can you handle the patients today together with the other doctors? I am sick ." I lied. " Yeah sure man. Take care. Give me a call if you need anything.rest well doc". "thanks man.sure." I hang up. I just don't feel like going to work today.

I am awake too early. So here I am in my gym working out a bit. I need to distract myself.

I glanced at the clock and realised it is 7.30am. I wonder what Emily would be doing. I want coffee. So I went to check her. I didn't knock. I just opened the door slowly because what if she is sleeping. I don't want to wake her up.

But what I saw was something else. Damn!

Emily's pov

It's 7.25am!!! Omg I woke up late. I was supposed to be up by 7. I rushed to the bathroom to shower.  I took around five minutes to shower.

My towel! I must have forgotten just now. It's ok. It's not like someone is going to see me naked anyways.

I came out of the bathroom and just took a few steps when someone opened my room door. Julian!

When he saw me he just stood there shocked. It took me a few minutes to register what was going on.because standing in front of me is a shirtless Greek god. But soon I realised my state and started to run back to the bathroom but I slipped and fell. My butt!   "Arghhh"

I started crying. One is because my butt hurts like hell and second because Julian saw me naked. He must be disgusted at the sight of my body which is full of scars.

He ran to me with a towel in his hand. He wrapped me with the towel and slowly carried me to bed. I couldn't stop crying. I just hide my face with my palms.

"Sweets look at me" he said softly. I just shook my head no.  He pulled me on his lap. " Sweets please look at me.". "y..you must b..be disgusted. W..hy a..are y..you h..hold.. ing me." I stuttered. " What do you mean by that. I am not even slightly disgusted by you. I am sorry I didn't knock just now but I am also not sorry because now I know how hurt you are."

I was shocked by what he said. I looked at him still crying. " What d..do you me..an?". " Just looking at the scars on your face made me wonder how badly did your uncle hurt you. But I can't just ask you to show me but now I want to see it. Sweets, i am not trying to take advantage on you but I need to see it.". Oh no. I was so embarrassed. My face must be red by now. " Don't be shy with me. Think it this way. I am your doctor and I want to check my patient which is you."

After so long of talking, I let him check me. I was shivering when I stood up and let the towel fall. I have never shown myself to any guy. But here I am. I could die in embarrassment.

" Look at me sweets. Just calm down. I won't hurt you, ok? " I nodded. His touch was so soft and my body was reacting in a different way. I don't like it.

When I looked at him, his expression was so hard as if he was trying to control his anger. " If I ever see that f*ucker he is so dead for hurting what is mine."

Did he just repeated again that I was his? Deep down I felt so happy to know that someone wants to have me but I am just too scared.

When he reached the big scar near my thigh I moaned. Oh hell.!  I had a strange feeling and my body was somehow heating up. My legs are getting wobbly. I don't get it. I shouted "no. Please no" I pushed him and ran to the bathroom and locked myself inside.

I have never faced this much of embarrassment in my life. Now he must be thinking I am such a bitch. He just wanted to check me but I started moaning for no reason. Everything in my mind is so mixed up.

I heard a knock. " Baby please let me help you. Don't run away from me.".   " No. You must be thinking bad of me.please go".  " I will never think bad of you sweets. I care for you.".  "Why! Why you care about me? Why do you even want me? I am just an ugly piece of crap that no one wants. Not even my uncle! I am just your maid!" I screamed while crying. This is so insane.

I can't think now. Is he being nice to me because he wants to do something bad to me later on? Why me? What did I even do to deserve this? I started looking around for something. I don't want any of this. I don't want to get hurt anymore. I stare at the big mirror in front of me. I took the shampoo bottle which is still new and throw it forcefully to break the mirror. Once the mirror was shattered into pieces, I took one shattered piece and cut my wrist.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened with a bang and in came Julian. He pulled me out of the bathroom and pushed me on the bed. He trapped me by hovering on me. He looked furious. " Why are you doing this! Tell me Emily why did you hurt yourself.! You think your life is a joke!" I cried. " I just d..don't ww..anna g..get hu..rt anymore. " His eyes softened and he sighed.He made me sit while he took the first aid kit and started to apply something which stings badly.

He was so quiet and I was keep on crying. Well you see it's the only weapon I have. Looking at how softly he handles my wrist made me..Happy? Want to hug him?

I composed myself. I shouldnt cry. I told him sadly " my life is a joke for others. My uncle was my only family member and he hates me. He hates me so much and I don't know why. He must be so disgusted by me. He never cared like you. I always wanted him to love me like a father loves his daughter but he never loved me. He used to tell me I am not worth it. I am just a waste. All I wanted was to be loved by someone." I just continued blankly. Tears started to form again.

"Sweets..". " He hated me so much that every time he sees me he wants to hurt me. He hated me so much that..".  "Sweets look at me" I ignored him and continued. "He hated me so much that he always used harsh words to make me feel bad for even being born in this world. He hated me so.."

I gasped when Julian suddenly pulled me and smashed his lips on my lips. His kiss was soft and gentle. It somehow soothed me and I realised I enjoyed his kiss. We broke our kiss after some time and my hand spontaneously touched my lips. I looked at him and said " that w..was m..my first k..iss.". He smiled at me.      " Glad to know that I am the lucky man to steal your first kiss.".

I looked down.my face reddened for sure. He pushed my chin up so I was looking at him. "Your uncle is a ba*tard. He doesn't know how precious you are. I just met you two days before  but I know how precious you are. Dont ask me how but I just know. I have never felt this kind of attraction towards any girls out there but the moment I saw you I was attracted to you. The first time I saw you at my parents' house, I felt something . But I just shrugged it off. but when I saw you two days back it was like God have sent you here for me to protect.You are special to me sweets. I am telling the truth. Please don't ever try to hurt yourself again. If you hurt yourself, it is just the same as you hurting me. Seeing you broken like this hurts me." I looked at him and the next second I fainted. Great!

So that's all for now. Hope you guys like this chapter. Sorry for the errors. Thanks for reading lovessss...;)