10.confused

Julian's pov

Today was a long day for me. Too many patients to treat and by the time I came back I just wanted to shower and sleep.

I felt something missing the moment I entered my apartment. What is it? Then I remembered, my sweet maid. I went to the kitchen but she wasn't there. I knocked on her door but there was no response. So I peeked inside but still no sign of her. I panicked. Don't tell me she left me! No way! She is mine! After so long I felt attracted to a woman but now she is gone.

I was finding for her when I noticed my room door was open. I entered inside to see her sleeping on my bed peacefully. I was so furious. Did she saw something.my secret shouldn't be known! I am not ready to let her go!

I was so tempted to wake her up at that moment but I stopped myself. She is so dead when she wakes up!. After nearly an hour she suddenly woke up.

Then she saw me. "arghhh.." I know she was scared. Her face was so pale. She started stuttering but I shouted at her. " What s.sss!"

She started running to the door but I quickly made a move and pulled her to me. She started to apologize but I remained stiff. I turned her around and asked her why she came to my room and she said she don't know. What was that even supposed to mean!

I started pacing around not knowing what to do. Somehow I felt like she didn't see anything. I was thinking what to do next when she suddenly told she was leaving. No way in hell she is leaving me! She is mine! I made her say it and she told me. I was surprised when she hugged me.

I felt a bit relieved too and hugged her tight. Now we are standing here hugging for almost 10 minutes. No one says a word. She was the first to speak.

Emily's pov

We were hugging for almost  10 minutes. Something is still bugging me and before I know, I blurted out "why you are so protective of your room.?" Crap! Why am I doing this! I just escaped from death but now I am trying to 'suicide' again!

I slowly looked at him. He was looking at me intensely. I started to panic so I quickly said " I am sorry sir. I know I am just your maid. I should have known my limits."  He sighed " No sweets. You are not just a maid for me. But I can't tell you sweets. You are not mine.". He explained softly. You are not just a maid for me?Not hisWhat does you mean hot mamba?.  "But I thought I just told you I am yours sir?".  Woah was that me who just said that . Impressive!

He smiled at me and I melted. His killer smile! "Sweets, yes thats true.remember you are mine.I want you to be mine. But, how do I explain this! Look, you don't know about me. If you really want to know about me you have to be part of my life. Do you get it? Not just by saying you are mine but by being mine legally.You understand?". I am still blur.

He knows I am blur so he continued. " Sweets some secrets can't be just shared with people unless they really know us or like they are part of our life. I can't risk myself and tell you about me because what if you tell someone? It will be dangerous for me and as well as you. You get that?" I still don't get it. Can't he like straight away tell me instead of beating around the bush. Still blur!

" My goodness sweets. You still don't get it? If you want to know why I am protective of this room and if you want to know about me you must be my sister or my wife. You must be part of my family because it's a family secret. You understand now?" Sister? Wife? Omg okey I get that. I am not his sister and neither do I  qualify  to be his wife.   " Oh I am so sorry sir. " And with that I ran to my room and locked myself inside. That was pretty scary.

Is it a big secret? Must be part of his family to know? Is he a murderer or something? Omg am I living with a murderer? And thinking back why did I even confessed I am his.! Did I just got myself into trouble?

I kept on replaying the whole drama that happened when I showered. He was like a devil in disguise but I feel  like he is  the good devil? Is the word good devil even exist? Great I am so confused!

Okey guys this is all for now. By the way,just to remind you guys. I am using my phone to update. So therr might be some grammatical errors. Sorry for that. Hope you guys like this chapter.thanks for reading. :)