26. mouth causes trouble

Emily's p.o.v.

When I woke up he was not beside me. I ran to throw up and suddenly he was behind, holding my hair and patting my back. where the hell was he just now! That was really quick. I mean does he has some kind of super powers?

He carried me to the bed and asked "do you want to drink anything? Are you feeling dizzy or something?" The thing is he still has the same cold demeanor but he still showed he cared. I asked for water and he brought me a glass.

Then I was in the shower, he                   ' disappeared' again.

I went down looking for him and noticed everyone in the kitchen talking happily about something. So I went to find out what was it about totally forgetting about my husband.

"Emily come here honey. You have a 'partner in crime' now.",my mother in-law said. I was confused. "It's Cathrine. She is pregnant too",she said. I was so happy.

When I saw Cathrine I ran towards her and hugged her. This is what we call friendship goals!

Later after lunch, my in-laws went out and Julian was still missing. At that time I was so sad and frustrated. First it was because my husband was missing in action and second I saw how Cathrine's husband treating her. It's like as if she is a glass doll. I admit I was jealous because they are sharing the moment together happily and then  comes the 'happy' moment between me and my husband. that pervert!

The ladies and me end up sitting outside talking and sharing stories but I was still quiet. "Hey mommy whats in your mind" Julian's sister asked. That one question made me spill everything.

"That damn idiot is being so mean to me. I know he doesn't want a baby but hello, it takes two to make a baby. If you really didn't want this to happen why didn't you keep your penis to yourself! Damn him! Look at how your husband treating you Cathrine. Look at how my husband treating me. I feel like a prisoner. 'Emily sleep, Emily eat',then next will be 'Emily sit, Emily shit, Emily slap me', I will gladly do the last one. Arghhh he is so frustrating. He thinks showing his abs has no effect on me. That damn hot mamba! I am a pregnant woman with unbalanced hormones and he is using his body to seduce me. Damn I sound like a sexually frustrated pregnant woman but I don't give a damn! I swear if he keeps on doing this, I am going to rape him!".   I was mocking him and insulting him at the same time but I was so mad.    "Woah Emily you should calm down. You don't worry. He definitely knows his mistakes now. You relax okey."

Suddenly all the ladies were excusing themselves and walked inside. I turned around to see Julian with you-gonna-die face. Oh yes I gonna die soon. How long have he been there. Shit! I should run. I slowly stand up and look down. Okey you should run on the count of three.

One..two.. I don't care. I run. But he caught me and now he trapped me in his arms pulling me extremely closer to him. I looked down. "So I heard you are sexually frustrated?" Oh my god! Your mouth causes trouble Emily!

"N....No I'm n..not" I looked at him and he gave me the ya-right look. Thank God my in-laws came at the time so he had to let go of me but with a warning. "This isn't over. You need to be punished. Want to slap your husband huh?" I gulped and ran. I seriously hope he won't come to our room till I sleep.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.😘😘😘😘😘