12. love?

Julian's pov

I just told her about what I felt and she fainted! Was it so dramatic? I told her the truth. I don't even know why I told her all that but it was true.

I sit beside her waiting for her to wake up. After a while she slowly opened her eyes. " Sweets are you okey? ". She smiled weakly. " Yeah. I am sorry I fainted." She hugged me.     " Thank you so much for everything. For once in my life I want to trust someone. And I trust you. Would you promise me that you won't hurt me? Would you still care for me although I am not beautiful? Would you l..love me?" She stuttered when she said the word love. "I am sorry if I am asking too much but I am scared. I am not perfect in so many aspects. What if I trust you now but one day you leave me when you find someone better?". I caressed her cheek and said " I will sweets. I will take care of you and protect you no matter what. I have already fallen for you sweets. Now I trust in love at first sight. Baby no one is perfect in this world. I am not a good person either.  You are my better half . I will never leave you. you are beautiful in and out. you just don't realise it.I want you to know something. No matter what happens, please don't leave me. I will never hurt you. You hear that? I will never hurt you. I hope you will accept me for who I am. Would you?".  " I will but I hope you will give me some time. It's not easy to accept someone good in my life after what I went through.".  "It's ok sweets. I know. Now enough with the talk. I want you to rest.".   "I shouldn't forget who I am. I am a maid. I can't just ignore my responsibilities sir.".  "Maid? Sir? Tsk tsk tsk. No you are not. Ok maybe for some time but soon that will change. And I have a problem. I don't like you calling me sir. That will change soon too. For now, I want you to rest and that's final. I will be back later with your breakfast. Now eyes close.". She laughed. "I am not a child.".   " I love to see you laughing sweets. And yes you are. My grown up child. Now shush. Sleep" I kissed her forehead and went to my room.

Once done showering, I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast. I never expected today to start like this. But glad that I don't have to hide what I felt.

I brought the tray to her room and she was sleeping. My sleeping beauty.         " Sweets wake up. Breakfast is ready." I tried waking her up and that's when I realised she is having fever. I knew it! Her face was so pale just now. It's not that high but still it hurts to know she is sick.  She struggled to sit and I helped her. " You are having fever. Eat your breakfast first. I will be back with your medicine." She nodded and I went to my room to get her medicine.

Emily's pov
He made breakfast for me? I am having fever? I touched my forehead and it was a bit hot. Fever?

My body temperature is so high. I could barely stand but I know I must prepare lunch for my so called uncle or else i will be punished. " Emily where is my lunch!!!" Great! "Almost done uncle." He came to the kitchen. "Why the f*ck are you taking too long to cook? It's not like your food tastes good anyway.". "I am s..sorry uncle. I..I am s..sick. I wi..will finish it as f..fast as possible.". " Do I look like I care? Your excuse doesn't satisfy me b*tch." He pulled my hair and I fell backward. He took the hot spoon and throw it on my thigh. I yelp in pain. That is so gonna form a scar."

"Sweets? What's wrong?". I felt as if I just woke up from a bad dream. I realised I was crying and Julian was looking at me worried. " Sorry just remembered something. Eat with me?"  "I am here if you want to share anything sweets. Sure let's eat together." I just nodded.

We ate in silence. I stole glances at him and couldn't stop admiring this guy in front of me. In a short time, he made me feel comfortable, happy and...love?   " Ok enough eyeing me sweets now it's time for you to take your medicine and rest. You can see me all day long once you are ok.". I blushed. He caught me! Is there even one thing that I do without getting caught.

I took the medicine and drifted to a deep sleep. I woke up around 4 hours later. Julian was sitting right next to me and there was a tray on the table beside the bed. He prepared lunch?

"How are you feeling ?".  "Much better. Thank you sir.". "stop thanking me sweets. It's my responsibility to take care of what is mine. You are precious to me. How can I ignore you." And then he gave me his killer smile. Melt!

Phew..I am done with this chapter guyssss.. hope you like it. :) Thanks for reading.