13. valentines day

Emily's dress above. You guys need to read this chapter to know about the dress.😘😘

Emily's pov

It has been 2 months ever since I started working here, at Julian's apartment. It's more like I own this apartment too. He doesn't treat me like a maid but more than that. I can't deny the fact that I have fallen for him. He treats me like I am so fragile. Every morning he will kiss me before going to work and I must say he is very good with words. He never fails to show me how much he loves me.

He also brought me to his hospital for a full check up and every night I have to stand naked in front of him and let him apply  cream on my scars. It is so disturbing. It turns me on but he doesn't seem to be affected!

I have argued so many times with him. I was still too shy around him but he doesn't listen to me. He insisted on doing it himself. he said he feels satisfied when he do it himself. well definitely! He is enjoying the show.
But, not even once he tried to take advantage on me.

The only thing is that I not yet confess to him. I planned to confess tomorrow. It's valentines day. I want to do something special for him. After all the things he have done for me, I want to show him he is special and precious to me too.

I know he has a secret about himself. I have never forgotten that but everyone has their own secrets and we shouldn't judge them by that. I will wait for him to open up to me. I promised him I will never leave him. So no matter how big is his secret, I will stay by his side.

***********************************

I cleaned the rooms and prepared dinner. Now I just have to wait for my prince charming to be back. I smiled to myself and sit on the sofa.

I woke up when I felt someone kissing my forehead. The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was Julian's killer smile. I had an urge to kiss his lips. What am I even thinking!

"You are back. Sorry I slept.". "it's ok sweets. By the way I got you something.". He handed me a paper bag. "A small gift for my sweets.".  "Thank you. But you don't have to buy me anything.".   "I want to sweets. Please accept. I am going to take a shower. Wanna join?" He winked and stepped closer. What!  I took a step back. "Ermm n..no.". He laughed and said " relax sweets. I am not going to push you to do something you don't want." And he went to his room.

This guy is such a tease. Don't he know how much he affects me!

I went to my room to see what he bought me this time. It was a dress! A black bodycon dress! It's so beautiful. Now I know exactly what to wear tomorrow.

***********************************
Next day...

Just like usual I had breakfast with him and sent him away to work. Then I started my mission.

First I did the cake. That's important because I used the icing to confess my love to him.

Then I cleaned up a bit. Once I was done with my lunch I started to prepare dinner. I don't have much time. I must get ready before he comes back.

Finally done with everything, I went to get ready. I let my hair lose because he loves it that way. That black dress he gave me was so perfect and it fits me. Well definitely he knows my size. I am showing myself to him every single day. It showed my curves perfectly.

Around 7 in the evening I heard him opening the door. I quickly ran and hide in the kitchen. I just finished lighting up the candles. I arranged it like little arrows to show where he must come.

He called my name a few times but I kept quiet.

Julian's pov

It's valentines day today. I wanted to surprise her so I just went away today morning without saying a word.

On the way back home,I stopped by at a flower shop to get the rose bouquet that I ordered specially for my sweetheart.

I just came back and find out the apartment is dark. But there are candles providing light and also as a guide to somewhere. Kitchen! But where is she? I called out her name a few times but no response. Wait! Is she trying to surprise me or something? I just decided to follow the candles.

I flickered  the kitchen light and there stood the beauty with a cake in her hand. Holy.. She is so hot! This is not good! I can feel my member getting a bit excited in my pants.

"Happy valentines day to you Julian." I was speechless. She is smiling at me  and all I want to do now is kiss her. I stepped forward and when I saw the cake, I was even more surprised. OK what I wanted to do was to surprise her not the other way around. "Are you serious?" What am I even saying !

"Yes I am Julian. I love you so much. I can never get myself a better guy than you." Thats it! I pulled her closer and smashed my lips on her soft lips and started kissing her senseless. Its a dream come true!

The next thing I know I was carrying her to my bed and started removing her dress.

Hello guys. Sorry I had to skip a lot. If not it will be too draggy. Thanks for reading. I will try to update soon. Love you guysss..😘😘😘😘😘