20. giving myself

Emily's p.o.v.

The kiss lasted for quite some time and I was gasping for air after the hot kiss. " Baby you just made me the most happiest man in the world. Thank you so much for accepting me. I love you so much.".  Another kiss from him. 

I just smiled shyly,nodding my head at the same time. " Are you trying to tempt me again? Being all naked and flirty with me? You don't have to do this baby. I know you are not ready.".  Who said that!

" I am doing this because I am ready to give myself to you, husband." He looked at me for a minute and started smirking. Before I could 'digest' the situation, in a swift move he was on top of me. Woah!

" You have no idea how many cold showers I had to take every day. You turn me on every single time you smile at me. You turn me on every single time you stand naked in front of me. You turn me on every single time you moan when I touch you. You..".   I stopped him.

" If you don't stop now, I swear you going to regret talking now every single time you see me.".  Like can he just start already. It's too much for me at the moment. I mean he is so hot and nearly naked on top of me. Our bodies nearly touching and it is so hard to keep myself still.

He looked amused. " Wow is this really my sweet, shy wife? I'm impressed baby. Now let me grant your wish. Shall we start?"

His sexy smirk made me nervous all of a sudden. maybe I should have kept my mouth shut and followed the flow. 

As if he can read my mind, he said " baby relax. I will go slow first. Only for the first time. Trust me, you going to be so sore and tired tomorrow. You teased me way too much." Damn!

I am pretty sure that I am blushing by now. As a first step, we start with a kiss. And that my friend was enough to make both of us go crazy. His hand started to move down, touching me everywhere.

The first time was really painful. But it was only for a short time. Pain turned into pleasure and both of us were trying to satisfy each other, needing each other crazily.

Finally I have given myself to him and I don't regret it.

I guess that's all for now. It might not be too detail but I hope you guys don't mind. Thanks for reading...😘😘😘😘😘😘😘