25. back home

Emily's p.o.v.

It has been three freaking days. He is not back yet. The first day I skipped my meals, he called me and warned me. Despite the fact that he was scolding me, I was so happy that he talked to me. I find it cute that he was still mad but sweet at the same time.

The second day I had my meals on time and there was no call from him. I was worried. But I soon learned that if I want him to talk to me, I need to act like a kid and 'break the rules'.

I have been skipping my meals again. It's not that I really want to but it's just that I was really missing him and the baby seems to hate everything that I eat. I end up getting tired of eating. Everyone was trying to cheer me up but I could only fake my happiness.

It was after dinner, I was sitting in the living room with the ladies when we heard the bell. My mother in-law was the first one to move.

I went behind her and the moment the door was opened, I froze. The guys are back but they are not in good shapes. The ladies came shortly after and each of them were hugging their husband and soon went to their rooms. Julian was nowhere to be seen and I started panicking. It was only me and my mother in-law now waiting for our husbands.

My father in-law came first then I saw Julian. I started crying. When he saw me he had the same cold expression but I seriously don't give a damn. He was injured but I didn't give a damn about that too. I hugged him and he winced in pain.

"I am so happy that you are back.i missed you so much. Let's go to our room. I will clean your wounds .".         " You are supposed to be sleeping. You look pale. I can take care of myself.".  Did he just hurt me with his words! I was hurt,angry and frustrated at the same time! So I end up dragging him to our room with all the energy I had.

He was trying to take away the first aid kit from me but I refused to give it to him. He got mad. "Emily on the bed now!" I must be crazy but I find it cute. "I want to...".  "No! I don't want . Go to sleep now! Or else I will spank you.". Was he serious? I think I should listen to him this time. I quietly went to my side of the bed and pulled the comforter up till my neck. I looked at him and he was staring at me. I said good night and closed my eyes . It doesn't take too long for me to visit dreamland.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading. Love you guys to the max. 😘😘😘😘😘😘