28. Father's day

Emily's p.o.v.

I am so happy now. Things are much more better now and the whole family is happy. There are no more threats, no more dangerous missions and no more scary Julian. He has changed to a super sweet guy but the overprotective side of him is still there. I don't really mind as long as we are happy.

Cathrine and me are 7 months along now. The only difference is that my due date is one week earlier than her. The interesting thing is that Taylor's wife and Julian's sister got pregnant too. Both of them are 6 months along now. So the guys are super protective and caring towards us. We are the queens in the mansion.

Currently we are planing to surprise all these daddy-to-be tomorrow as it is father's day. My in-laws are on a world tour. We miss them so much but the reason they gave us before departing left us with no choice than to let them go. " Both of us need this vacation before we get busy with our grandchildren. Now boys, I want all my daughters to be happy and stress free. Sweeties take care of yourselves and also our grandchildren" My mother in-law said before departing. As long as they are enjoying themselves, we are okey with it.

"So ladies I have a plan. It would be boring if we just bake a cake and call it a surprise." Julian's sister said. "True. So what's the plan?" I asked.  "Let's act a bit. You know like we are in pain and then.." she explained more and we all agreed. This is going to be fun!

....................................................................

Bed time....

All of us are watching movie and suddenly Julian said " Okey bed time baby. Let's go." Julian pulled me to our room. " You know, we are not kids. I really wanna watch that movie.". " It's too late baby. Our little pumpkin needs sleep. It's noisy there. Right pumpkin?" He touches my belly while saying it. I don't even know where he got that idea to call our baby little pumpkin but I like it too. So I let it be.

He pulled me closer to him and placed a hand on my belly slowly moving his hand up and down in a soothing way. Sleep overtook me in a short time.

........................................................................

The next day.......

As usual the guys went to Julian's office after lunch. "Its time ladies. Let's start baking."

The guys won't  come looking for us because they knew all the ladies will be together doing something after lunch and we don't like them bothering us.

The cake was done and we decided to watch a movie before getting refreshed. I was sleeping and thank god Cathrine woke me up. "Girl if you continue sleeping, we will be late for the 'show'."  I rolled my eyes but moved my legs to my room to take my shower.

As predicted, the guys were still in the office. We met back in the kitchen after showering. "Ok. Emily and Cathrine. You guys will start first ok." Julian's sister said and we nodded.

Let the sketch begin. I started first and then Cathrine followed me "ahhhhhhhh.. it's painful. Helpppp  Ahhhhhhhh.." we are screaming for almost 4 freaking minutes and none of the guys came out. We are standing near the kitchen area and Julian's office is just around 10 steps away. I was getting mad. "What the hell are the guys doing?" " Relax Emily. Girls I think it's time for plan B" " what the hell is plan B?" Cathrine asked a bit frustrated.   I mean like where the hell are these guys. Hello your wifes are in pain! Maybe it's just an act but at least..arghhh

"Plan B is we have to move a bit closer to the office and I will go and knock the door saying both of you are in pain. So when they are helping you we both will start acting. "   "But how we make them go to the kitchen." " I don't know but let's just crap ok. Come on quick." Before we could stop her she went and knocked the door. Great!

So me and Cathrine started acting. "Owwww..".  Julian was the first to come out. " What's happening here?" Did he just woke up?     " it's Emily and..".  Before she could explain we pretended like we are in more pain. "Shit baby." He came closer to me and that's when all the guys came out looking like they just woke up and the other two started their act too. All the guys went to their wifes. "Wait are you telling us that the babies are coming now? Like all of you are gonna give birth now? Is that even normal?" Taylor asked.  " It's called ladies goals! You won't understand!How does it look like idiot, we are all in pain so yeah we are giving birth!" I said as if I am in so much pain. "This can't be. You ladies are not even close to your dues. What, are you  carrying werewolf babies? Are we werewolves? Human babies will be staying in mummy's belly for 9 months. I read books okey." My brother in-law said. " I love you baby but I swear I can kill you now too.  Don't act like a doctor just because you read that one book that I bought for you.Can't you guys see, we are in pain dumbos. Bring us to the hospital or else you guys have to deliver the babies here" Julian's sister said. "Hell no" Julian commented. Their faces were pale and I was about to laugh. "Okey guys let's go now." Julian said and the guys started carrying us to the front door. Wait! We need to go to the kitchen !

"Guys wait! Don't use the front door. The back door near the kitchen is the right one!". I said "good one Emily" Cathrine commented and the guys stopped and looked at us " what's the difference anyway baby? ". "ermm according to our horoscope we shouldn't use the front door. It will cause complications", I crapped. "What the.." Cathrine stopped Taylor "shut the hell up and go to the kitchen already. We are tired. End this now." Hormones I thought. The guys just stood there not moving. That's it!

"Put us down!" I said. "What?" All of them said. Taylor's wife got so frustrated just like us "ladies do we still need to do this? I feel like punching  them one by one. It's simple English! Put. Us. Down." The guys were surprised or more like shocked so they listened to her. Taylor's wife is known for her cute and sweet character but at this moment these guys are acting too dumb and this whole surprise idea got us tired.

We pulled our husbands to the kitchen and said "surprise daddies! Happy Father's day." We sounded more tired than happy.

" Was that an act just now!" My brother in-law said. So my sister in-law replied "wasn't that pretty obvious. Are you trying to tell that we acted so well just now.". "you can't be serious. We almost died." Taylor said.

"Ya right ! We were shouting for so long and none of you came out! You guys were sleeping inside weren't you?" I looked at them suspiciously.

"Wh...What do you me..mean?" Julian stuttered. " So girls its obvious. These guys are doing 'sleeping activity' everyday after lunch. " Julian doesn't stutter unless he knows he made a mistake. The guys started apologizing.

Done with all the 'sorry session', we made them cut the cake and had dinner together.

I am sure I am going to bed early today! At least it ended well but I can't stop wondering how will they react if the act just now was for real?.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading. I think the next chapter will be the ending. 😘😘😘😘