27. trouble with good ending

Emily's p.o.v.

When he said I will be punished he wasn't kidding. He purposely seduced me every time he sees me. I was really annoyed. He doesn't talk much to me unless I make a mistake.

I have been in this house for more than a week now and I wanted to get some fresh air. So I decided to ask Julian and go to the park nearby the mansion.

"Can I go to the park for a while?".  "No!".  "Please".   "I said no and that's final! Now I have some things to do so don't disturb me.".   He walked to his office. I started crying. He is making this so hard for me. Every single day I'm hoping he will be back to normal and accept the fact that he is going to be a father but he is so stubborn.

I was determined to go for a walk and thinking back, if I want him to talk to me, I should make a mistake. I guess I am going to make it now. I made sure the guards were not around and slowly walked out to the park. The weather is so good and I feel better.

There wasn't anyone in the park at that time but I kept on feeling someone was following me. When I turned around,there was no one. I ignored the uneasiness and kept on walking.

Suddenly I heard footsteps behind me and when I turned around it was Julian. He looked damn angry.

I wanted to say something but he quickly opened his mouth. "Shut the fuck up Emily! You seriously need to learn a lesson!" He pulled me but I refused to follow which made him even angrier. He carried me to the mansion and locked the both of us in our room.

"I fucking told you don't go out! Can you fucking listen to anything that I say! Don't make me hate you Emily!"

That one word made my tears flow freely. "I...I didn't m..mean to".  "Then why the hell didn't you listen to me!"

I started raising my voice. "because you only talk to me when I make a freaking mistake. I have been apologizing for everything but you didn't even want to listen! Look at Cathrine. Her husband is so happy about their baby. They are also stuck in this mafia shit but they are still happy with the fact that they are going to be parents. That guy is brave enough and believes he can protect his family but you, you are nothing but a coward!" As soon as I let the word coward slip, his expression changed. From anger to hurt?

"So that's what you have been thinking of me? That I am a coward? It hurts so much to think the person who I love the most is saying that to me. I told you that I didn't want a baby because I was worried about his/her safety. But the truth is I don't want to be like my father. I don't want my baby to have anything to do with the mafia. But that is not that easy. So to avoid that, I told you I didn't want a baby. But now that I am a coward, there is no use in explaining to you. I will not come to this room or see you or even talk to you. I am sure you don't want anything to do with a coward" with that he went out.

I don't even know what just happened. One thing that I realised is that I hurt him and now he don't even want to see me.

I didn't see him around for the rest of the day. When I asked Taylor, he said Julian was busy in his office and asked the maid to send his food there.

.......................................................................

Days passed and I didn't see him at all. It's either he locked himself in his office or he will go to the hospital and come back late. I didn't get much sleep and I lose my appetite. Everyone in the mansion knows what happened but none of them showed they know.

I was walking in the garden when Taylor came . "Oh my goodness look at you. What's wrong with the both of you? He is looking like some sick moron in the office and you look like the wife of a sick moron. Can you please stop being selfish and think about your baby? You should eat and rest Emily."

The only thing I paid attention to what he said was about Julian. "What do you mean by sick moron? Is he okay? ".  "I would suggest you go find that out yourself. All of us are going for a picnic. We want the both of you to sit and talk. He is in his office. We really hope when we come back the both of you will be alright and back to the normal lovely couple that we adore." he left and I walked to his office.

Standing in front of his office was enough to make me super nervous. I don't know how to start but I miss him so much. I wanted to see him so badly and apologize for everything again.

After encouraging myself a bit, I opened the door and stepped in. The moment I saw him, I started crying and I can't even walk steadily. He was looking at me with so much of emotions and as I took a step closer to him he took a step closer to me.

He caught me when I almost fall and I hugged him crying my eyes out. He has not shaved for days, his clothes looked so terrible, he had dark circles proving he had not slept well for days and he looked weak. "I am so sorry. I didn't mean anything that I said that day. Please Julian. Don't do this to me. I love you and it breaks my heart to think you don't want me anymore. I need you and our baby needs you too. Please talk to me again. Please." I begged him. When I look at him, he was crying too. My poor husband!

"I love you so much too baby. I missed you. I was too carried away with things that I didn't realize that I was acting childish and hurting you. I am so sorry. I am just scared. What if I can't be a good father? What if I can't protect you and our baby? What if I fail?".    " I am scared too Julian but together we can do this. We can protect our baby. Nothing will happen to him/her. You are a great husband and I am sure you will be a great father. You taught me what is love, you showed me that there are still good people in this world. I am sure you can do this baby. "

He kissed me like there is no tomorrow. That kiss was enough to show me how much he missed me and how much he loves me. "I have been missing this moment sweets." He smiled and I was so happy that my prince charming is back. I kissed him one more time " I missed you Julian, everything about you. Does this mean we will be alright after this?".  He looked at me "yes and no. You have been skipping your meals weren't you? And you have not rest well either? What am I going to do with you Mrs Julian".  "I can say the same thing to you and don't copy Mr Grey's line baby". He laughed and I was so thankful that we are back together and I hope things will be better after this.

That's all for now. There are only a few chapters left. I might be skipping a bit too hope you guys don't mind. I. So sorry for all the errors but I got no time to check. Thank you so much for supporting and reading my story. It means a lot to me. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘