4. Angel

Mrs. Armando's POV

   We were on our way back after dinner when i spotted a familiar figure at the bus stop. "Mr. Nelson (driver). Please stop the car."   "Honey, whats wrong?"    " Isn't that lady looks familiar. Look at her uniform."  I got down and approached her.It was..." Emily.." She was crying and she looked pale. "Mrs. Armando? W..what are y..you doing hh..here?"   " Well isn't it the only way to the mansion?"   " Oh.."   " Now tell me what happened to you. Why are you here?"

She told about what her uncle did and I was so furious. " We should report this Emily. What I feared had finally happened."   " No Mrs. Armando. Please.Let him be. One day he will learn his lesson." I sighed. I must do something. Oh i know! " Emily I have an offer for you. I want you to be my son's maid. You can stay at his apartment."  "Mrs. Armando why me?"  " because I trust you and your capability.Think about it. You can be free from your abusive uncle."  After a while, she slowly nodded.

" Thank you so much Mrs. Armando."    " Its ok honey. Now follow me. You can stay with Cathrine tonight. Tomorrow I will send youto my son's apartment early in the morning."  " Okay."

******************************

EMILY'S POV

" Oh my god Emily are you all right?"   " Yeah I am fine."   " Don't make me ask you twice lady. Spill it now."  I told her everything including Mrs.Armando's offer. She hugged me and soothed me when I cried. " Its ok Emily. You are free now. Just go. Plus you can enjoy the moving 'view' there." I hit her playfully and both of us went to bed. Sleep consumed me quickly as I was tired as hell. Thanks to Mrs. Armando. She is like an angel who rescued me. I will never forget her.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. SORRY FOR THAT. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. DO VOTE. THANKS..:)