7. opening up to him

Still EMILY'S pov

After the 'rule discussing session' I went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. When I asked him what he wanted he told me he wanted something simple so i guessed pasta will do. Taking all the ingredients I started to make the pasta.

My mind drifted away to my uncle and what could have happened to me if I didn't run away from home. I was crying and didn't even realise Julian watching me all this time. When I felt a hand on my shoulder I quickly jumped. 'Crap he saw me crying !

"Are you okay sweets? What's wrong?". I wiped my tears and said " I a..am  fine sir. I..it's n.. noth... nothing."  I can't stop stuttering. I just looked down. Him being so close to me is doing something to my mind and body. I shivered when he used his finger and raised my chin. "Sweets you are crying for nothing? Do I look that dumb to trust that? Hey,What's wrong ? tell me". That's it! His soft voice was enough for me to open up everything. I told him everything. Every single thing that my uncle did to me including the last incident that happened. He hugged me and soothed me and for once I felt someone do care about me. But then something snapped in my mind and I quickly moved away from him. I wiped my tears and apologize to him. " I am so sorry sir. Plea..please don't p..punish me. I..I am s..sorry.."

"No sweets.you did nothing wrong. Don't apologize. You will be safe here. I will protect you. If I come across that bas*ard, he will pay for what he did to you." I saw anger in his eyes but I couldn't understand why. He came closer to me and i just stood there waiting for him..to hug me again? once he hugged me again I felt so much better.

************************************

He was sitting in the kitchen till I was done with our dinner. I refused to eat with him. I mean I am the maid not his wife. Letting him be so close to me is not good. I am scared I will fall for him. He is just too sweet. But then thinking back, who knows who else is being called 'sweets' other than me.       " No sweets. I want you to eat with me. Now sit and eat."   What's wrong with this guy!? I gave up and sat beside him and enjoyed the dinner quietly.

After dinner we went to our separate rooms. I finally had a chance to look around my room and enjoy the huge comfortable bed. Compared to my room last time, this is way much more better. Is this suppose to mean i can have a new start in my life? Deep down I want to believe that I am free now but I know that my uncle wouldn't stop till he find me. Even thinking about him finding me makes me shiver.

'dont think too much.focus on your work now. Everything will be all right'. I showered and wear my night gown and rested my head on the fluffy pillow.sleep overtook me in a short time.

that's it for this time.. I will try to update more soon. Thanks for reading. :)