15. Mr. Nightmare

EMILY'S POV

My life is so much more better now. Julian had never failed in showing me how much he loves me. I am fully aware that he still has his big secret which he never once talked about. He always changes the topic when I talk about it. It's okey for me. He accepted me although I am super imperfect. So why can't I? Do you mean it or just saying it Emily?  ermmm... Whatever!

The whole family knows about this whole relationship thing including my two besties. They can't stop teasing me about it but they are so happy for me. Mrs Armando was so happy to know about it but.. Mr Armando hates me for sure. Every single time he glares at me, it is as if like he is trying to kill me with his big goldfish eyes. Julian knows about it but he assures me everything will be okay. So I am just gonna trust my big baby.

Just like normal couples we go out for dates but the location is always the same. The grocery shop. Julian insisted going out for vacation but I don't like the idea of it. I am too scared that my uncle will find me and bring me back to his' torture chamber.'

Today we are supposed to go for our 'date' again. So currently I am waiting for my prince charming to change his clothes.    "Lets go sweets". "Alright".

.........................................................In the grocery shop...............................................................

I was choosing some things to buy while Julian went to the next shop to buy something. Suddenly, I felt like someone is watching me. I turned around and there was no one. Maybe its just me over reacting. I continued my 'task'.

My purse fall down and someone took it for me. The moment I saw the person I froze. " well hello darling. Long time no see yeah"  "uu...un...uncle"    " Glad that you remember me sweetheart." His tone changed suddenly " YOU bitch! you think you can escape from me. Well honey get ready we are going back home. I am coming to get you very soon" with that he just left. I was too shocked and scared all at the same time.

Mr Nightmare is back.......

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. SORRY IF IT IS TOO BORING. WRITING HELPS ME TO RELIEVE STRESS. AND SO I BLABBER WHATEVER THAT COMES TO MY MIND. HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT. THANKS FOR READING <3 <3