23. finding out

Emily's p.o.v.

Julian was up way too early than me. I bath and went down to the kitchen and found all the ladies having breakfast.

"Good morning dear. Come let's have breakfast together.". My mother in-law pulls a chair and I sit beside her.

"Where are the guys?". There is no guys roaming around like usual. " Oh they have a meeting regarding their mission." I just said oh and continue eating.

After eating, all the ladies were walking out of the kitchen and I quickly pulled Cathrine to a corner. " I need you to follow me somewhere." "Where babe?" I explained to her what I was thinking and she gladly offered to help." Just remember, don't tell anyone about this."

We both parted our ways and went to our rooms to get ready. Cathrine is going to drive me there so I texted Julian saying I was going out for shopping with Cathrine.

I went out and the first thing I saw was the ladies smiling and waving at me in the car. I was like,  didn't I warn that girl not to tell anyone!

I was so mad but I didn't want to show it to them so I just get in the car quietly. As if sensing my mood, Cathrine whispered to me "are you mad at me for bringing them with us?" I just glared at her.

No sweety. I feel like pulling your ears. Which part of the sentence don't you understand! "Hey I am sorry. I thought when you said anyone it doesn't include our 'gang' ".

I sighed. I feel like shouting at the her for no reason but when your friend is a bit dumb, you can't do anything.

We reached the nearby hospital and all of them were encouraging me saying everything will be fine.

The moment my name was called, I started panicking. Suddenly I regret everything. Maybe I should have listened to him and took the pills. You are not even sure you are pregnant sweety. Calm your ass down.

The doctor took a few tests and I was waiting nervously. "Congratulations Mrs.Julian. You are two weeks pregnant." Holy cow!

I came out shaking and the ladies looked at me worried. "Hey is everything alright?" One of them asked. I just cried. I was so scared. I was too scared to meet Julian.

We were in the parking lot when I finally stopped crying. That's when I told them everything. From the pills and now the pregnancy.

They assured me everything will be alright. I just need to talk to Julian.
I told them to keep it a secret first and they all agreed. This is gonna be a long shitty day.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.😘😘😘😘😘😘😘