24. hurt and away

Emily's p.o.v.

By the time we were back, Julian was still in his dad's office. I sighed on relief. We all went our separate ways. I was so tired and scared at the same time.

I was sleeping when I felt wet kisses along my neck. I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted by a smiling prince charming. My prince charming.

"How did the shopping go? What you bought?". Oh shit!  "Huh?" That's my only response. He laughed and said "I guess you are still half asleep then.".  "Huh?".    I can't be serious, can I? What the hell am I doing!

"Did you even had your lunch?".  "Huh?".  This time he was so confused "huh? Baby are you okey?".   I was screaming internally. I was sad because I know this sweet side of him will be disappearing soon but God knows how long. I pulled him for a long kiss.

"Okey you are so strange. Now tell me baby what's wrong?" You know what, just tell him already. This is frustrating enough!

"I...I'm p..pr..preg..nant". That's it. His facial expression changed totally . He was standing and giving me a death glare. I am so going to die!

"What the fuck are you saying?" He shouted and I jumped. That was so loud. I just kept quiet. I just said the sentence clearly and he is asking what did I said? If I repeat again I gonna die. I am not gonna open my mouth.

I slowly got down the bed and walked towards him. What a brave move! The prey moving towards the predator.

" Ju..Julian please l..list..en to me." "Don't you dare come near me!" He shouted and punched the wall beside him causing me to scream. His hand was bleeding and I started crying. "Oh my god. Y...your h..hand.". I wanted to touch him and hug him but he didn't even allow me to stand closer to him.

"I said don't come closer. I told you one thing. One fucking thing and you didn't listen! You didn't take the pills did you?".   I slowly shake my head looking down. "You never listened to me. Does any of my words mean anything to you Emily? Do I even mean anything to you? It's like you never wanted to respect me as a husband. Since the start you know, when you don't listen to me things doesn't go well, but you still did this! I don't want to talk to you! Don't try coming near me! I am so done with this! I wanted to spend some time with you before going tonight but now I don't want to be near you!"

With that he walked out and I was just standing there thinking whether I really regretted having this baby or not. I was so sad when he sounded so hurt. It's all my fault again. My mother in-law came in and hugged me, soothing me. "It's ok dear. He is just shocked. It will be okey. He will accept the fact that he is going to be a dad soon. Don't worry. The whole family are down there. We all listened to your argument. Guess what, we are all happy. Finally I am getting another grandchild. " I didn't answer instead I was just listening to her and crying. My father in-law came in. " Thank you so much for making us happy. Don't worry sweetheart he will be fine. I will talk to him. I want you to take care of yourself and stop worrying. " I nodded and he gave me a hug before both of them went out giving some space for me.

I was just sitting and staring outside the window. When I noticed the sky was getting darker, I decided to shower. I was so tired and my reflection on the mirror was really awful. Red puffy eyes, pale face. I knew things would go bad but this wasn't what I expected. Tears started to form again.

After the shower, I still didn't want to get out of my room. Cathrine came in and had to drag me downstairs for dinner. Everyone was there. The moment everyone saw me, they hugged me one by one congratulating me and Julian. I silently muttered a thanks and faked a smile.

I was sitting beside Julian and he still had the same cold expression as before and he doesn't even look at me. I wanted to cry so badly. When the food was served I looked around where everyone was happy talking to their husband or wife , feeding each other and when I looked beside me, he was just eating quietly looking at his food.

I seriously felt so hurt and I didn't feel like eating. My tears were about to drop so I quickly excused myself. I was really tired and tears were blurring my vision.

I was about to fall but someone caught me. It was Julian. He carried me to our room and I hold him tightly crying my eyes out.

He placed me slowly on bed but I was still holding him tightly. "I am sorry. So sorry. I didn't mean to do this. I was so stupid. Please don't hate me. Please. I love you more than myself." He remained quiet. One of the maids brought my food.

"Open your mouth." Still cold!  I was too tired to argue so I opened my mouth.

I wasn't really hungry. I just wanted to sleep. " I don't want anymore."  "I just feed you tree times. Eat more" " no please. I am so tired. I want to sleep "  tears were forming again.

Before being pregnant, I was already a crybaby. Now with all this hormones being  imbalance, I am definitely going to be a cryqueen.

He stood up and went to the door. Before going he said " I will be leaving tonight. Don't dare to skip any of your meals. If I receive and bad reports you will be in trouble." Then he left. Just like that . No kiss or anything.

I told myself to stay awake. I wanted to see him before he goes. But I end up sleeping. Face palm!

But when I was sleeping, I felt a kiss on my forehead and there was a hand on my tummy and a kiss. 

I woke up in the morning when I had the urge to throw up. After that i end up crying. I didn't get to send him away last night. I miss him so much.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading everyone.😘😘😘😘