16. Getting married?

EMILY'S POV

It has been two days! two goddamn days! I can't sleep at night. Julian kept on asking what was wrong but I definitely don't want to tell him anything yet. The last time I talked about my uncle, Julian got so mad. I don't like him being mad.

I was preparing lunch for myself. Julian will be back late today as he has two surgeries to do today.

Suddenly, I heard the door bell. It must be Mrs. Armando. She told me she will be visiting me soon. I unlocked the door and I swear this is the biggest mistake that I have done in my life other than being born in this world. Standing in front of me with a knife is none other than the nightmare himself.

I tried to push the door close but well, what do you expect, definitely I am not strong enough. He pushed the door from outside with great force and I lost my balance and fell down. I quickly got up and started to run towards the direction of my room but again too bad he caught me and pushed me and I fell and hit my head on the table.  That's it. I am sure gonna have a flower horn head tomorrow!

"U..uncle p..ple..please dd..don't hurt me". As usual I used my one and only weapon to escape: tears. Yeah Emily like he cares! my inner self  teased. " Oh sweetheart you have escaped for way too long. I can't have you going around abandoning me like this. You totally ignored me. And now you going to pay for it!". 

I closed my eyes and prepared myself for the next blow but nothing happened. I slowly opened my eyes and that's when I saw Julian pushing my uncle away from me. " Oh my god you are here" i hugged him so tight like my life depends on it and cried. " I told you baby I will always protect you. Now I want you to go into your room and lock the door. Do not open it until I ask you to do so." I just nodded and run to my room but i didn't lock it. I left it open a bit just for me to see what's going on.

Too bad Julian pulled my uncle to his room. Again the urge to know what is happening in his room got me into trouble. A big one I might add. His room wasn't fully closed. So i just stood there watching the live 'horror scene'. Julian punched and kicked my uncle several times. This side of him is so new to me. He looks so scary. " You bas*ard! how dare you hurt what is mine! You are so going to regret this!" He opened the drawer beside his bed and took out a gun. Wait what!

Without even thinking, he shoot my uncle. Six times. Six freaking times! Yes I counted! I was shivering but I made sure I didn't make any noise.  I would be dead next if he knows I didn't obey him. He started pacing in his room with the gun still in his hand. This is not good! I slowly turned around and took a few steps before being pulled back into his room. I am gonna die!

He was so close to me and my heart is pounding. " I told you to do one thing! One f*cking thing and you can't follow it! Welcome to my world baby. We are getting married in two days" He released me. I looked at him shocked. Is he kidding me? " I am not repeating my sentence again. You have no choice. You made the mistake and now be ready to face the consequences! Now go to your room".

I KNOW ITS TOO DAMN FAST BUT YEAH I WILL TRY MY BEST TO MAKE IT BETTER. THANKS FOR READING. HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT <3 <3