17.After the murder

Emily's p.o.v

I just ran to my room crying. What the hell did I just witnessed!! I think I just escaped from a nightmare and gave myself willingly to a devil in disguise. A handsome one I must add.

Oh my god. All this while I have been only realising the sweet side of him. Is this the secret he was hiding all this while? Is that why he was very protective of his room since the start? Is he trying to be nice to me because he does not want me to talk about this to anyone? Is he some sort of secret murderer? Is he...

Would you please shut up! You just realise all this now? You should have suspected since the first day you stepped into this devil's 'palace' ! Now face it! The inner me screamed.

Maybe I shouldn't have trusted him since the first. Why was I so stupid. The thought of him acting as if he is in love with me breaks my heart. For the first time in my life I felt special and happy, now to think that it might not be true, oh god I can't accept that. I would rather die.

I have no idea how I slept but I woke up when I felt something on my forehead. I opened my eyes to see Julian rubbing something on my bruise. I pushed him and started to move away from him.

"Emily come here." So cold! I thought. I still didn't budge. " I said come here Emily!!" He shouted and I quickly got closer to him. This side of him is really scaring the hell out of me. It was as if he has no emotions.

He slowly rubbed something on the bruise and I winced in pain. Both of us were quiet. He was the first one to break the silence.

" My mom will be coming tomorrow to bring you out for dress shopping. Don't you dare tell her anything although it's not gonna make any difference. I want you to behave or else you are going to face something even worse. Trust me baby you will not like it. "

I kept quiet. " You Fu*ked up everything Emily. I am so disappointed. I was planning for our wedding for months now. I thought of so many good surprises for you but you ruined everything."

With that he left my room and I was thinking 'isn't this a big surprise already! ' I am just a puppet for everyone. I have to follow whatever everyone says because I have no say in my life.

As much as I want to run away at the moment, something is just holding me back. Oh pah.. leezzz..Let me tell you what it is. At the end of the day,he is going to find you somehow and you know why? because you are not good in escaping.You are not good in amything.All you do is cry and then just like before even if you escape from him, you might end up being 'saved' by the Satan this time.So just face it! You are a bad luck! And also a weak chick!
My innerself said and that's true too.

Tears started to form. The only thing I wanted in my life is to be loved and cared for. I got that but may be only for a short time and it might all be fake. But at least Julian made me lucky enough by fulfilling what I wanted in my life. So I guess I am just going to follow the flow and face whatever that is going to happen in the future. I am going to marry him.

Thank you so much for reading <3 <3 hope you like this chapter. Do vote if you like it :)