6.Rules

EMILY'S POV

Once he went to work I started cleaning his whole apartment. He do knows how to mess up a place. It seems he never cleans his place. It was so dusty and his clothes were scattered everywhere. Jeez this Greek god must be a lazy guy. Once done with the living room and the two rooms , I moved to his room.

   The furnitures were white and surprisingly his room was clean except for the few clothes on the floor. Wow! I went to pick those clothes so that I could do the laundry later and once I saw what was on the floor I can't stop laughing. It was a spongebob underwear. Like seriously! Does he wears that. ' what should I do now take it or pretend that I didn't see it?' just when I was fighting with my own thoughts I heard the bell. ' who could that be?'

I turned and looked at the clock on the wall and realised it was five in the evening. I didn't realise I was cleaning this place for that long.
I opened the door and it was Mr Greek god. " Oh welcome home sir" I smiled at him and he returned my smile. "So how's work going? Can I get a cup of coffee? Are you ready to know the rules? "  So much at a time.  " Work is good sir. I cleaned up a bit. Sure sir and yes sir I am ready but let me get you your coffee first".

  "Your coffee sir". " Thanks please sit down". I sat on the floor . " Not that down, on the sofa sweets". "Oh. Sorry sir".  'Thanks for the embarrassment Emily'. I told myself and sat on the sofa blushing. " Okey let's start now. First rule: do not go into my room." 'crap! Didn't I just broke the rule. I better be quiet'. " Did you go?" He asked with a questioning look. "Oh no sir I didn't go and neither did I saw your.." i stopped.'sh*t! What the heck am I doing' " saw what?" "Oh nothing sir. I didn't go into your room. I was cleaning the other rooms first." "OK good. Second rule: do not touch my things unless I give you permission to do so." "But sir how to clean without touching the things. I have no super powers sir". "you do have a smart mouth don't you?"  I looked down embarrassed. "Sorry sir.".  " I am talking about the things in my room. Anyways, the third rule is do not go into my room and touch my things. The fourth rule is refer to the third rule and the fifth rule is refer to the fourth rule. And the sixth..".  " Rule is refer to the fifth rule. I got it sir. But if I didn't clean your room wouldn't it be dusty and messy and dirty and..".   " That's not for you to worry . I can clean it myself.". "OK sir" why is he so protective of his room? Is he trying to hide something?

So sorry that I took way too long to update this story. It's just that I am too busy with something. Anyways it might not be the best chapter but hope you guys will like it. Thanks for reading. <3