2.Julian

JULIAN'S P.O.V.

I woke up early today. I have two operations today so I have to prepare myself. Being a doctor is never easy.

I got ready and had my breakfast before heading out. I drove my BMW peacefully because it was still early and there is no need to rush. Upon reaching, I parked my car in the space provided and went inside.I was greeted by my nurses. I smiled at them and went into my room.

One of my nureses, Lily came in after a while."Good morning Dr. Julian. I just want to remind you about your operation in thirty minutes time." " i do remember Lily. Thanks by the way. Please prepare the equipments and i will be there in a while." " Ok doctor"

*******************************************

The operation was a success. Done with the operation I went to check on the other patients.I entered a room just to find my friend Luke checking on the patient. He turned and looked at me." Hey man..ermm doctor Julian. I am checking on this patient." "Ya i can see that DOCTOR LUKE. I will see you later" Luke is my best friend. After we graduated, we decided to open our own hospital. Not a big one though just a small one. We both are the main doctors.We always acted professional when we are at work. We felt comfortable in that way.

********************************************

By the time i was done with my second operation I was already tired. I went to my room to rest. I checked my handphone and I had missed calls from my mom. I called her " hey mom" " hi son. Busy with work ?" " yes mom. Why you called?" " just to inform you that dad and me are coming to visit you later." " but why all of a sudden. You don't have to come mom. I can come and visit you tomorrow." " Why are making this a big deal? We are not allowed to meet our own son? Are you hiding something or someone from us?" " mom please don't imagine things. Fine just come later." " good to hear that. See you soon son" she hangs up. Damn! My apartment is a huge mess. I didn't clean it for days. If my mom sees the mess she will force me to have a maid. I hate it when someone touches my things.

Just then Luke barges in." hey man what wrong? someone touched your teddy bear?" " shut up Luke. Its my mom. She is visiting later and i didn't clean my place for days. It looks like a garbage disposal area." " This is why i encourage you to get married like me. I don't have to worry about this." " You expect me to get married just for this? I told you i haven't meet with the right one for me." " You have been saying that since a few years back. Your standards are too high man." " cut the crap talk. I will be going back early to clean up before they come." " your wish. I got to go. I have an operation in a while. See you later."

*********************************************

I was packing my things when Lily came in. " Doctor there is an emergency. A teenager met with an accident. He is bleeding so badly." Crap! i can't go back now. I don't care anymore. Patients first! " i am coming now."

I treated the boy and luckily I saved him on time.

When i reached home it was already dark. I was greeted by an angry looking woman." Hi mom" " Julian Sam Armando what the hell have you been doing? Why is this place so messy? This is why i told you..." " yeah yeah.. i know mom. I was busy this past few days. so i couldn't clean. I will do it tommorow." " No you don't have to. I am sending a maid tomorrow. End of discussion." " What no mom. I can do it myself." "NO" "Mom" "NO" i heard someone chuckling at the back. " Dad look at mom" " Its nice to watch this show. She is right son. You need a maid" I was so tired and I know i can't do anything anymore. I just nodded. I have to set some rules then.

We had dinner together and once they are gone I went to bed. I was so tired.

THANKS FOR READING. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT.:)