14. moment ruined!

Emily's POV

One moment we were kissing and the next moment we were already in his room and our clothes were gone to who knows where. He was too busy kissing but I just can't enjoy it. I don't even know what is wrong with me but I just don't feel like giving myself fully to him yet.

As if sensing my uncomfortable state, he stopped and looked at me. " what's wrong baby?" Oh lord ,what should I answer? " I..I'm hungry. Can we eat? I mean I cooked dinner with so much of love and you don't wanna taste it? I mean the groceries are not cheap nowadays. I mean, it will be a waste.I mean..." before I could even blabber more, he kissed me. " I get it sweets. You don't fully trust me yet. I'll shower first. Then we can have our dinner. I don't mind you eating first though if you are hungry". He sounds so sad? You always ruin the moment Emily! Damn! I feel so bad!

We ate in silence. No normal conversation, jokes or compliments. I looked at him and he was just staring at his food. I really need to do something!

After dinner, i followed him everywhere he goes. But he still didn't say a single word. I was thinking what to say when he started to walk again. I followed behind without realizing that he stopped walking and facing me with arms crossed. I looked at him and then realization hit me. Location: Toilet. Oh my I didn't know he was going there.

I am pretty sure I am blushing at this point. " What are you trying to do? " AWWW he still has his "golden" voice. " I..I was t..trying to.. you know.." " Are we playing some sort of train game? put..put.. chik..chik..chik.." He made some hand gestures and I couldn't help it anymore. I burst out laughing. That was so cute. Imagine a super hot guy acting like a kid with all the hand gestures.

Ok done with all the laughing girl! Now back to your mission! My inner self reminded me. " about what happened earlier, I am sorry" i said. He pulled me closer to him and said something that made me feel even more terrible. " You have nothing to be sorry about baby. You gave me your love but I acted like a typical jerk by trying to get into your pants. I am so sorry. Please don't leave me. I promise I won't do that anymore unless you are ready for it. I am so sorry"

He thinks this is his fault? Oh no! "No. Its not your fault. I should have stopped you earlier.Its my fault. I will never ever leave you. Never! I love you so much." " That is the best thing that I have ever heard today. You made this day special sweets. Thank you and I love you so much baby".

We hugged for a while. Me as usual crying like a baby and he as usual comforting me till I was okey.

HI BELOVED READERS!!!! I AM BACK :D SO SORRY FOR UPDATING SUPER LATE. MY SCHEDULE IS SUPER PACK. BUT I AM PLANING TO FINISH THIS STORY AS SOON AS I CAN. HOPE YOU GUYS CAN BEAR WITH THE ERRORS. POSITIVE COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING.<3 <3