9. big mistake

EMILY'S POV

Everything was so awkward today morning. Well after what happened yesterday, I felt so embarrassed to even look at him. It was just my first day but I created a big scene and I showed him my weakness. I know I must be careful with him. It is wierd to think that a hot Greek god will care for an ugly duckling like me. It's impossible right?

I just finished all the chores. I was so tired. Looking at the clock , I realised its still early and  Julian won't be back for another 2 hours. I was thinking what should I do when suddenly something popped in my mind. The rules. Why was he so protective of his room? It's not like I am going to steal something.

I was so curious. Before my curiosity kills me, I dragged my feet to his room. 'i will just look around'. I told to myself. I opened the door and stepped inside. The room is so clean.  there is nothing suspicious as far as I can see.

His bed was bigger than mine and when I sniffed his pillow it smells like him. Oh god. Are you a dog now Emily. What are you even doing?  Just sitting for a while wouldn't hurt right. I sat on his bed feeling the softness of his bed sheet.

I woke up suddenly and realised I slept on his bed. You were supposed to look around not sleep on his bed! S*it! How did I even.. "arghhh" I went pale. Sitting on the couch staring at me is non other than the Greek god himself. Be prepared for the worst Emily. I am going to die. He is just so quiet and just staring at me, waiting for my next move. I felt like a prey and he is my predator of course.

"I..I.. am s.ss.s..s".   "What s.ss..s..s!" He shouted. I was so frightened. He wasn't the same sweet guy that i first met. He was so scary now. I need to run before he hurts me. I quickly run towards the door but guess what I was pulled back forcefully to his hard chest. He spoke dangerously close to my ear. " Big mistake baby. I f*cking hate it when someone break my rules. You just put yourself in great danger. ".

"S..sir... pl..lease.. forgive m..me.. pl..lease don't h..hurt me. I a..am scared" I cried. His grip on me was still tight. And I know he was so damn pissed at the moment but I really prayed silently he will let me go.

He turned me around so that I am facing him now. I looked down. " Look at me!" He raised his voice so I quickly looked at him. " Why did you sleep on  my bed! I told you to stay away from my room!" I swear my ears gonna bleed if he doesn't stop screaming like that. " I..I dont k..now" is that answer gonna save me?

He let go of me and started pacing like a mad man in the room. He looks so scary at the moment and I just stand there not knowing what to do. But I somehow managed to say "s..sir I a..am so so..rry again. I..I will l..leave n..now. I am s..so sorry. ".  I cried. Jeez tears why you doing this to me! I guess this will be the right thing to do. After what I have done. Good job Emily. You just lost your job because of your own stupidity. At least I get to sleep comfortably for one day.

I turn around and just when I wanted to go out he stopped me. "Wait! Where do you think you are going.? What is mine is always mine. You are mine and you are not allowed to leave me!" What?! I was so shocked. "Tell me you are mine.". I kept quiet. I can't find my voice. I was so shocked. I don't even know how am I feeling at the moment. He walked closer to me and pulled me closer to him. "Emily look at me and tell me you are mine!". He commanded. No more sweets? Then he is not joking . All this is happening for real. "Emily!" I shivered in his arms. "I..I am y..yours. pl..ease don't h.hurt me." I hugged him and cry.  What am I even doing! Are you crazy Emily! He just scare the hell out of you but you are hugging him! I don't know why but I just wanted to hug him.

His breathing was normal again and he sighed loudly. We stood there hugging quietly for some time.

Lesson learnt. I should never ever break the rules.

And that's all for now. I am sorry if the chapters are too long. I might skip here and there. So hope you guys like it. Thanks for reading. :)