29.happy ending

Emily's p.o.v.

I might pop anytime now. So Julian has been sticking to me everyday.

All the ladies look like a big whale but we don't mind because our husbands make sure we feel pretty even though we are big. Our babies' genders are still a big question mark because we wanted it to be a surprise.

All of us are pretty excited but of course scared at the same time. But when you have supportive in-laws, trust me they will make you feel better.

The babies' rooms are ready. We decorated two rooms,one for girls and the other one for boys. The rooms are huge so it can fit more than two babies.

We are watching movie at the moment and I feel so uncomfortable.    "Baby are you okey?" Julian asked with a concerned look. "  Little pumpkin is moving too much. I feel so uncomfortable.".  He put his hand on my belly slowly feeling the baby's movement. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain and it gets worst every single minute and I started complaining.

"Julian it hurts. Owwww...". Then all of a sudden Cathrine started screaming. " Wait is this some kind of joke like you guys did on Father's day?" I felt like punching Julian.            " Can't you differentiate between an act and a real situation!" I felt something between my legs and that's when I realised my water broke. Same thing happened to Cathrine. Oh no!

We are in the labor room now and our husbands are supporting us. Damn the pain is unbearable. " Mrs Julian,you need to push some more. " The doctor said. " what do you think I  am doing now? Sleeping? "  I yelled and he shakes his head " then shut the hell up! And you" I turn and look at Julian. He sacrificed his hand for me. I have been squeezing it so hard and he was wincing in pain. " Stop wincing like a lady! I am the one in great pain. You better keep your dick to yourself next time! Arghhh" a few more pushes and we heard a cry.                       " Congratulation, it's a boy." The doctor said and both, me and Julian started crying in happiness.

Cathrine gave birth to a beautiful girl. Everyone was happy for us and now all of us need to wait for Taylor's and Julian's sister's babies. Then, the whole big family will be complete.

...................................................................

1 month later...

It's time for the other two babies to arrive home. Taylor and my brother in-law went to bring their wifes and babies back. Yes, as expected both Julian's sister and Taylor's wife went into labor at the same time. The 'pattern' of giving birth is so unique in this family.

Once they arrived, we welcomed them. Then, we had lunch together and cleaned up a bit. It has been a tiring day for everyone, so, currently everyone are in their rooms,resting.

Kevin, our little bundle of joy is finally asleep. " I'm so tired." I sighed.  "Yeah me too but I am happy baby. With all the new family members, I feel complete. Thank you so much for accepting me for who I am baby. I love you so much." Julian kissed me.              "  Thanks to you too Julian. I felt like I was living in the dark before I met you. You are the light in my dark world Julian. A few years back, I thought my life would be short and that I have to suffer for the rest of my life living with my uncle. But now everything is different and I am so thankful for that. I love you so much too. " We kissed again.

Life has too much of twists. I was suffering at first and then now I am gifted with a happy life. It is true that if you suffer now doesn't mean you are going to suffer forever. Everyone has their own turning point in their life. Whether it's good or bad, it depends on our fates. Personally, I feel greatful and looking back, all my sufferings aren't that big compared to the happiness I am feeling now. May this happiness lasts forever.

                         THE END