3. 'Hell'

Emily's POV

I am standing outside right now. My hands are sweaty and despite this hot weather I am shivering. I can hear voices inside. I bet it must be the beast's friends. Why the hell are they early today? They should be here later when i am safe in my room after accepting the beast's torture. So not punctual! I am pretty sure they are drunk by now. How am i even going to escape this.

After fighting with myself i finally decided to go inside. I am already late. I slowly opened the door and peeked inside. There is no one? Thats wierd. I slowly got in and locked the door. I walked to my room slowly thinking where these morons are. I reached the knob and before i open, there was someone else opening from inside. Shit! The beast. " well hello there. So finally found the courage to get inside?" he opened the door widely and i gasped when I saw his friends drunk and half naked on my bed. " h..how do yy..you know?"

He laughed at me as if i made a joke. Ha ha very funny. " you see my dear there is a thing called window in this house. I was expecting your return as usual but you were late today. When i looked through the window i saw you standing outside. So my friends and I decided to give you a surprise. Guys say surprise." "surr..ppliseee" they are so drunk. " They are so eager to meet you.. To taste you.." that scares me." what do you mean uncle" " I am too tired of hitting you." well i am to tired of getting scars too. " so i decided to change your punishment. I want you to please them"

I was so shocked. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. As bad as he is, he never ever tried to get into my pants. Now, he just proved that he is an asshole. He pulled my hand and i struggled to escape his grip. "let me go you beast." i looked at my left and spotted a vase. Oh thank you god. I took the vase and hit his head. His grip loosen and I took the opportunity to escape from there.

I ran as fast as possible. I wasn't even sure where i was heading to. All that matters to me is that i should go as far as possible from home. After running for quite some time i reached a bus stop. I sat there and started to cry. Just then, a car halted in front of me. Oh god!

Thats all for now. Will update soon. Thanks for reading and do vote if you like it.😊😊