22. moving to the mansion

Julian's p.o .v.

I was treating one of my dad's man when I got a call from my dad. I ignored his call. Work comes first!

After treating him,I went to my room and called my dad. "Hey dad. I was bu..". He quickly cut me off. " Listen Julian, I need you to come with me this time. There is a letter from our enemy. It's a dangerous threat and our family might be in danger. We have to make a move before them. Our spies have given me some useful information. Now we only need a plan and I would suggest you to bring Emily to our mansion. I have asked your sister to come back too. We need to keep them safe. " I sighed. I really can't run away from this shit can I?

"I will be there tonight dad. I got to go. See you later. ". I decided to go back early . The faster the better.

Emily's p.o.v.
I was watching my favorite show when Julian came back." Welcome back. Hope you had a good day today." He gave a quick peck on my lip. " It was tiring. By the way I need to tell you something. Wait, why are you so pale, baby?".   "I am pale? I am fine though.  nothing to worry about. Now tell me what is it?". I don't feel sick. So why am I pale? Am I sick? Whatever!

  "Well dad is asking me to follow him for a mission. It's quite dangerous. So we need to stay together with the rest of the family. You know, for our safety."

"A mission? Again? I am scared.".  I was getting scared. He is going away again?        

" Hey, shush. I will be fine. I will be back in one piece, I promise baby. You don't have to worry too much. We are going in a team. So there is no need for you to freak out. I love you so much". 

I just realised i was crying. I hugged him tight. " I love you so much too. You better fulfil your promise or else I will never forgive you. Anyways,   When do we need to go to the mansion?".  

"Relax baby boo I will be fine. As for your question,  tonight would be better. We need to discuss things before making a move."

I just nodded. " So you gonna hug me like this till we move? Or you plan to feed your hungry husband here?"

" No food for you. You gonna leave me anyway." I was being so emotional but who cares! I wanna be like this.               " That's not fair. I'm hungry baby". 

"All is fair in love and war husband" I laughed and pulled him to the kitchen.

***********************************
At the mansion....

The moment we arrived, I was pulled by the ladies and Julian went to his dad's office to talk.

Julian's sister, Cathrine, Tay's wife and me were talking about something when suddenly Cathrine poked me, "what's wrong Mrs Julian, you look pale and tired. Are you okey? "

What's with people around me today? I feel so normal but they keep on saying I am pale. " I am perfectly fine! I am just tired.".  "Relax Emily. I was just asking,you don't have to snap like that.". Oh great! I didn't mean to do that.

"I am sorry. I'm just tired. If you guys don't mind, can I go to bed now. " All of them nodded but gave a weird look at the same time.

I could only think of one thing. I just need to confirm it. I will do it tomorrow. Sleep overtook me in a short time.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading. Hope you guys will like it. 😘😘