I'm Back.....

I'm back and I'm better,

I want you bad as ever 

We should be TOGETHER-

Bryson Tiller 

''Fat'' ''Porgy'' ''Fatass'' ''Bitch'' Those were just a few words I got called everyday when I was in highschool. I hated school so fucking much, and I'm glad I graduated last yea out of that hell hole, it wasn't the teachers or the establishment it was the people in it I disliked so much. Now I go to college I'm in sophmore year and school just let out I was actually really sad to be letting go of my friends especially Alex. Alex was my brother from another mother, like literally! The way me and this guy vibed was something out of this world and before you ask no, me and Alex do not like each other like that he's actually interested in my cousin, Analeise. I told him to go for it, but Analeise is still in high school and I don't want my bro going to jail. 

It's been three weeks since I got out of school and I'm already working, I work at a book store downtown, people think that place is a joke but it's not. Stacking those heavy books, helping all those customers and being on the night shift in a book store is scary as I don't know what. However, I still get paid good. Right now I was on my way home from work, Analeise said she was going to be down my house today because she had something to tell me and it was hella important. As soon as I walked through the door she tackled me. ''Girl, you betta stop this aint football!'' I stood up and Analeise just smiled, ''I'm sorry K but I aint seen you in so long.'' ''Didn't I facetime yo raggedy ass yesterday?'' ''Shutup! Only person raggedy round here is you looking throwed away.'' ''Well I was at work, what's your excuse?'' I said walking pass her and sitting on the sofa. ''I just woke up.'' ''Ummm knew I smelt yo morning breath, smelling like death on arrival.'' ''Shutup mane, do you wanna hear the good news or not?'' ''Go ahead.'' ''Well, Mama's boyfriend paid for you to go on a trip to Orlando with me next week.'' Analeise started jumping up and down, but I wasn't excited at all. ''Why aint you happy?'' ''Cause you aint tell me, now I gotta try to see if my boss will let me off.'' ''Relax K, I'm sure this will work out.'' ''I hope so cause if not you will be stuck with Jimmy's kids.'' ''Don't bring them demons up to me.'' I laughed.  

Later that night I got on Facetime with Alex, to see what he was up to. ''Hey Alex.'' ''Sup.'' ''What you been up to?'' ''Not hing much, trying to get money the best way I can taking care of my moms.'' ''Oh OK, how is Mama Shelia?'' ''She alright.'' I knew when Alex was lying to me, and right now I knew for sure he was. ''Alex tell the truth.'' Alex sighed. ''Man KK,'' He always called me that when something is wrong. ''they gave my moms a year, she has heart failure.'' He said silently. I wanted to cry for Alex. ''Don't cry Alex, I wish I was there with you.'' ''I do too.'' ''Look that doctor doesn't know Mama Shelia like me and you, she's strong and she's going to make it way pass a year, shoot mama Shelia is gonna watch you marry Analeise.'' Alex laughed, ''How is she?'' I rolled my eyes, ''Crazy, as usual.'' ''That's how I like it.'' ''You nasty.'' We both laughed. ''Whatever don't act like you aint over there talking bout Dominic while we in English class.'' ''That's different, that boy is fine.'' ''What's the difference?'' ''I aint even about to have this discussion with you, goodnight.'' ''Goodnight KK.'' I clicked off Facetime and went to bed.  

Kind of a filler for a first chappie but it will get better promise!