Get You Right.....

This chapter is dedicated to mickeyismebabe for all the feedback and commenting Thanks love 💕

Angelo's POV
I looked at my phone contemplating on whether or not to call Keira or not, I think I was wrong for what I said, but I was only warning her before we got together. This crap has got to stop I think this all started from high school but let me fill you in about what happened then.
Years Earlier
I was late to Mr.West class, World History,like always. As soon as I walked in girls were crowding me like crazy, all except one. Keira Bayo. Fucking fat bxtch. I took my seat and talked to Shane, but soon my side-chick, Andrea aka Sparks came over. Me and Sparks had been on again and off again for about 4 months. Sparks licked her luscious lips and sat on my lap. "Wassup baby?" "Wassup Daddy." Sparks smiled showing her clear braces. "So somebody told me you back with Lexie." At that moment I looked up and saw Keira waving at me. This bitch! I pushed Sparks off me and marched over to her ass. "Yo we need to talk." Keira huffed, "About what, you talked about everything with Sparks." She laughed. "Listen fat bitch you may put everyone else in place but not me!" I pushed her against the wall. The room got deadly silent. "No hoe you listen, you got all these bitches fooled not me tell them, tell Sparks how you slept with Kylie prom night and then came back and fucked her with the same dick, tell Aria how you got head from her and she got a boyfriend who is your homeboy, or tell Kyra how you hitting her pussy 24/7 but ain't never gonna wife it so tell them." I was speechless she knew all my damn business. Every girl she named was best friends and I'm sure I was about to be the end of it. "Angelo that shit true!" Sparks yelled. I didn't want to answer I wanted to wrap my hands around that fat bitch''s neck and strangle her. But before I could the bell rang and she switched out like she was queen of the world. BITCH. She left me there in a squabble of women and I had to transfer schools before it got bad.

I forgive Keira, but I hope she can forgive me.
Hey👋🏾
Do you think Keira will forgive him?
Who was right and who was wrong?
Did Keira come for Angelo?
Did Angelo need to be put in place or did Keira?
XxxxErra aka TheyDesireErra