Oh Man....Not Again

Baby sometimes I feel so naive
Thinking you would come back to me
Say I fucked up, I'd have to agree But second chances I do believe in- Bryson Tiller

''It's him! It's really him! Ok calm down Keira just breathe.'' ''Girl what the hell wrong with you, look like you about to have a panic attack or somethin?'' Questioned my co-worker Eva, but in all seriousness I was about to have a panic attack because Angelo Anderson was at MY JOB! I thought I'd never see the likes of that bastard until he was in a newspaper somewhere saying that he was dead or murdered or in jail or being wanted you get my drift. Instead this boy is in here eyeing me likes he wants to eat me or something. I can't deal with this right now, I'll just avoid him until he leaves. I walked back onto the floor assisting everyone. I was pulled to the side by Angelo, 'so much for avoiding him' I thought. ''Hey baby what's your name?'' ''Ummm.... I should get back to work.'' ''What's wrong, yo boss don't seem to interested right now.'' I looked over to see Kathy, who was in fact occupied with a man blushing her ass off. Thanks Kathy for not shit. I needed to think of something real quick, ''I have a boyfriend.'' His face dropped, and his hand released its grip from my wrist. ''Oh my bad baby.'' I nodded and walked off. I mean I didn't lie, technically I do have someone, someone I have been trying to get rid of. ''Hey is everything ok?'' Kathy asked walking over to me. Oh now she has it together, a couple seconds ago her pussy was wetter than the Atlantic. ''I'm fine, just someone I use to know.'' ''Oh ok, well get back to work.'' Kathy said and slung her bone straight Remy over her shoulder and walked off. I swear sometimes I want to snatch that shit out of her head. In case you're wondering I really do not like my boss, she can be too bossy and is always altering my schedule so I have to come in on the days I requested off, like today.

Angelo's POV

I swear when baby girl told me she was taken it broke my heart, she was just right. But when I looked at her she started looking real familiar. I went to two schools growing up so she could have been in my class, but I would've remembered a fine ass like that..... smashed it too. After leaving the Welder's Convention pops dropped me off at my mom's cause Lexi's trifling ass was coming over with Angel, but when I got out the car I saw someone I didn't expect to see...Monae. FUCK. I ain't need her and Lexie here, it was gonna be World War III and I didn't need my baby girl to see that. I walked over to Monae and I tried to stay calm,but it failed cause I knew her sneaky ass set this up. Monae is really sneaky and loves to scheme and plot people told me about it before I got with her. ''What the fuck is you doing here?'' I said as calm as I could. ''What you mean, I came over to see you.'' ''I told you Lexie was coming over with Angel today.'' ''When?'' ''I texted you that shit and I wanna know why you here knowing you don't get along?'' ''I just wanted to see you baby.''She said pouting her lips. Whenever she did that I knew she was ready to give head, and Monae's head game was A1 so I agreed to let her in as long as she stayed in my room until Lexie left. I walked outside and waited for Lexie to come up, she eventually did. I won't lie she had a nice ride, it was a 2016 Camaro all black, apparently her mom was a doctor or something and she stayed having my baby fresh. Lexie got Angel out the backseat and walked over to me. ''Hey Angelo.'' ''Hey Lexie.'' ''Her baby bag is in the backseat.''She said and walked up the steps to the house. I rolled my eyes and got the baby bag and walked to the door and let her in. Lexie sat down on the sofa and picked Angel up and gave her a bottle. ''You wanna feed her?'' ''Yeah.'' I walked over and took her out of Lexie's arms. I looked my baby over, she was gorgeous. Curly black hair, light skin, big lips, she had my nose, and Lexie's dark eyes. She only four months but I know she's gonna be a heart-breaker. ''Lexie I know we don't get along or whatever but thank-you for giving me this baby.'' ''Mhmmmm.'' See what I'm talking about... she test my patience. ''Where ya lil broad?'' Why she had to bring up Monae and then she in the other room? ''I don't fuck with broads Lexie and you should know that.'' ''I'm sorry is hoe more appropriate?'' ''Lexie why every-time you come here you gotta bring up Monae, I aint worried about all the nxggas you fucking out here in the street.'' Lexie's mouth dropped. ''You know what fuck with the lil broad Angelo. I aint even mad she know you just fucking her over just like you did me!'' I was about to set Lexie's ass straight but I heard a loud voice, ''COME AGAIN BITCH!'' FUCK.