Bad Girl

I'ma remind you about that swang
I'ma remind about my stroke
I'ma remind about you that your body never felt this way before- Eric B.

Keira's POV
I don't know who the hell Angelo thought he was talking to, but I'm not a pet. I went back downstairs and cooked with my brother. We were having a good time, talking and laughing, he really could cook. When we finished it was a red velvet cake. "It looks so good." "You wanna taste it." "No I shouldn't, I'm on a regiment." "Why you're fine ma, thick as ever now taste this cake." He cut a piece and fed it to me. "That is good." "I know."he said licking his fingers. "Alex I really missed you." "I missed you too sis." He hugged me, "even though your cooking sucks." I grabbed my chest like I was offended. I hit him with a towel and he took the chance to smack my ass with a towel. "That hurts." I whined. "It's fat and all so why wouldn't it hurt. " I laughed. Alex always bragged on my figure saying I was the perfect woman. I heard a phone ring, Alex reached into his pocket to answer it. "Hello.... really.... okay I'll be there in 20 minutes." He hung up and turned to me. "That was Ana we're going to meet up at the coffee shop." I squealed and hugged him. "That's great." "I know I might have a chance. Do I look okay?" "You look good, if I was single-" "sis bye, don't wait up." He said walking out the door. I laughed to myself. I head someone sipping on a soda.I looked in the kitchen doorway to see Angelo. "He gone?" "Yeah." I said flatly. "Good." In one swift movement I was on the marble island and Angelo was in between my legs grasping my thighs. "So you deliberately disobeyed me-" "Angelo I-" He smacked my thigh leaving a red mark and causing me to squeal. "Don't talk until I tell you to... Now as I was saying you disobeyed me. You flaunting my shit in front of that nxgga." He smacked my thigh again leaving another handprint. "Keira I don't like that shit, you mine." Hold up, he never asked- He smacked my thigh again to bring me back into reality. "So if you wanna act like that you need to be punished." He smiled. "Angelo-" he smacked my thigh again. "DONT. TALK." I nodded and he looked down at my panties and slid them off and threw threw on the floor. He then propped my legs on his shoulder and put his head between my legs and began to kiss on either side of my pearl.My breathing got heavier and heavier, he then placed the softest and sweetest kiss on my pearl. I knew I was hyperventilating by now. Angelo looked up, "You wet baby, you want me to eat you?" He asked innocently. I nodded. "You sure?" I nodded again.He disappeared between my legs and began licking and slurping at my pearl, teasing me with his fingers. I soon felt my high coming. I fisted his hair drawing him closer to my core, "Oh my god Angelo!" I was almost there and then he pulled away. He smiled and licked his lips. "Wh-Wha-" Angelo smiled and leaned forward whispering in my ear, "Next time, put some clothes on." He kissed my head and grabbed his soda on the way out and walked upstairs as if nothing had happened. I just laid there in agony, why didn't I put on some clothes?!