Lowkey

I didn't mean it

Keira POV

Ana was right, I turned into a pure nymphomaniac. After my first time I went a little crazy, every time he walked through that door I wanted him. I gotta admit the dick changed my life. Right  now Angelo is at work and damn I want him home but no ''Mr. Successful'' decided he wanted to work an extra shift. I sat on the floor playing blocks with Angel , she has gotten so big and even said her first word which was of course daddy. I had no hopes of it being mommy. The doorbell rang, I wasn't expecting anyone unless Ana's crazy ass finally took a break from riding Alex. I peeped out the hole and opened the door. ''MARTIN!'' I jumped into his arms. ''Well you're happy to see me.'' ''I am.'' ''I'v text you like ten times all this week are you okay.'' ''Yeah  I was a little ties up.'' I looked down blushing. ''I don't even want to know you sin infested child.'' I laughed, ''Compared to you I am a saint!'' ''Please I have decided to take a break from my doggish ways.'' ''Is it because of Monae.'' ''I'd rather not talk about her.'' ''Is my beautiful god-child here?'' ''Yes she is indeed.'' I lead Martin to the dinning room where Angel was playing on a blanket. He walked over and scooped her up and tossed her in the air. She giggled and he played with her face. ''Did you miss Uncle Marty, yes you did.'' He said talking in a baby voice. Martin is great with kids but he always said he never wanted any. He put Angel back down and sat on the sofa I sat down beside him. ''What happened?'' He sigh, ''You're just not going to let it go are you?'' ''No I'm not, glad you know.'' ''She cheated on me.'' ''What?'' ''She cheated on me with some girl.'' I couldn't believe what I was hearing Monae cheated on my best friend my fists clenched and I jumped up. ''Whoa where are you going?'' ''To teach that bitch a lesson.'' ''Cookie don't do this alright I'm over it.'' ''No you're not.'' ''Yes I am, look I'v been with girls like Monae before there's nothing to fight about okay let it go.'' I sigh and calmed myself. ''You're lucky I like you.'' ''I know.'' He smiled. ''Why were you with that hoe anyways.'' ''Whoa someone has a mean streak I didn't see that in you.'' I rolled my eyes and scoffed, ''A hoe is a hoe.'' The door clicked open. ''Hey baby you're home early.'' ''Yeah, plant wide inspection, wassup Martin.'' Angelo took walked upstairs. I looked at Martin, ''I'll go watch Angel.'' He said. I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. The sink was running I walked in, Angelo just had a towel around his waist. I licked my lips and walked over to him and kissed his shoulder and neck. ''You okay baby?'' ''Yeah, just a little tired.'' ''Okay get some rest.'' I gave him a kiss and walked out the room. ''He okay?'' ''Yeah just tired.'' Martin nodded, ''Look I gotta go.'' ''So soon?'' ''Yeah.'' I hugged Martin goodbye and readied baby Angel for her nap.